Burn For You

Manda x RedSon
--
Manda is owned by mandas.arts on insta.
RedSon is owned by the LMK Series.
--
Manda is an isekai character and the RedSon used is the one from the LMK Series. This oneshot was heavily inspired off of the video above.
Enjoy!!
--

Tense breezes hit against the mansion of the Demon Bull Family. Two rooms which sat directly across from the other each held an even more tense lover. Significant others with souls engulfed in a burning passion of confliction towards the other. Manda paced around their room, getting lost in their blinding thoughts. All they could see, think, and breathe was the demon in the other room. There was a moment where they swore they were going to explode with emotions they hadn't heard of.

RedSon inhaled sharply as he faced the door, breathing in the warm air and smelling hints of lavender. The gentle scent lulled its way to his nose. He quickly turned away from the door. "No... What am I doing..?" It was ridiculous, to think of someone he thought he despised so much as comforting. The image of a soft smile locked itself in his brain, taunting him with thoughts of what could be.

Visions of their lips and brightened, doe eyes flooded his mind. What could he do with these images? They haunted his mind, drowning him in an angering fluster. "Damnit!" He began to approach his door, grabbing the knob. RedSon felt his body freeze with a wave of nausea lurking around.

Manda paced faster, her mind hating herself for what she wanted to do. "Oh, damn this all!" She quickly walked over to the door, mind still in utter shambles. What was going on with her? It was a nightmare, terrible to bear. She opened her door only to let out a gasp.

"RedSon.."

The words she had previously begun to want to say were erased from her memory and replaced with ones of fury. RedSon started to speak, but Manda had cut him off immediately. "This is what you call a honeymoon?" The fire demon had no words to her question. "We are pacing around our separate rooms, running from our 'elaborate' ruse!" She did her best to keep back some words she knew would ruin everything between them. Manda looked at the prince for an answer. For anything.

But she was given nothing. RedSon looked away, doing his best to search for the right words to say. The deer whispered in disbelief, "We're doomed..."

With a burst of anger, RedSon turned back to her and readied his words again. But she refused to let him get a single word out. "But please! Forgive me, your grace!" Manda scoffed and muttered out, "Can't even look me in my face... And now - I must lie in the mess that you made!" The prince's hair sparked up as he retorted, "The mess we made." She only glared at him in response.

"It was your mistake! You kissed me in the maze!" Manda shoved a finger onto his chest, pushing the prince as he looked at her hand in shock. "I was prepared to take my life that day!" He grabbed her hand and pushed it down. This only caused her conflicted emotions to spill out even more. She stood there quietly. Both lovers sat in a tensed silence that was thick enough to be cut by a blade. Manda's eyes lowered to the ground, hiding away her face. "I stole your fate..." RedSon didn't understand, he disagreed. "I stole your fate.." The prince repeated what the deer had said quietly. She spoke yet again. "I stole your fate."

"No, I stole your fate..!" RedSon burst out. Manda quickly looked up to see a pair of eyes staring back at her intently. As if longing to tell her the truth behind his emotions. "I don't understand.." She whispered out. All she wanted at this point was the honest truth.

"And now you're forced to love a man you hate," He began, only to be interrupted. "RedSon-." "I know you don't feel the same.." The prince turned his head away as he inhaled her vibrant scent. It gave him confidence.

"But I burn for you." The gap between the two closed by a slight inch as the prince had taken a step towards the one that trapped his mind in an endless loop of frenzies. "You burn for me..?" Manda whimpered out. "I burn.." He gently took her hand, experiencing the butterflies that once lingered in a previous moment. The deer's face flushed gently upon remembering a forsaken kiss they once shared in a dark garden of wonders. RedSon held no coherent thought within his mind. All he wished was to show them what he meant when he said he burned for them. Their faces were only centimetres apart to the point where Manda could feel the gentle tickle of his breath against her lips. She could feel her stomach doing flips.

The words that were shared lingered around the match. I burn for you.

I burn for you. I burn for you. I burn for you.

And in the split of a second, their worlds collided. Colder lips kissed warmer ones and chilled hands held the face of a royal. RedSon's hands rested themselves on gentle hips and pulled them closer to his own body, begging for more contact between the two. What was once wishful thinking in a dark maze had now become a reality in a lightened hallway. Needing air, Manda reluctantly pulled herself away from the lips of the demon that held her. He was in shock.

"How do you feel..?" RedSon questioned, hoping to receive a positive answer and to his luck, he did. "I feel wonderful..." With a sigh, the now close pair had stepped away from each other, attempting to recollect themselves. The prince caught his breath and watched as the deer in front of him slowly moved to touch her lips. He watched her flush and taste a hint of a smokey sugary feel. "From the mornings you ease.." He began. Manda's eyes flicked up to him, curious and confused.

"To the evenings you quiet, I am always thinking of you.." RedSon slowly tucked a loose strand of hair behind Manda's ear and cupped her increasingly flushed cheek. "I'm always dreaming of you.. From the mornings 'til late in the night... It's you.."

"It is you I cannot sacrifice.."

The deer averted her eyes in an attempt to hide away her emotions. "Look me in my eyes, Manda." He could feel her frame shiver under his touch as she slowly peeked up at him. "I burn for you... Just say my name.." Her hands gripped at the royal dress she wore, letting out a shaky exhale whilst she had done so. "Say I'm yours.. I promise we will never be oceans apart... Because I burn for you.."

Yet again, the words tickled the minds of the starstruck lovers. "I'm yours, Manda. I've always been yours." RedSon whispered to his love only to then press the softest kiss against her forehead.

"And I'm yours."

Fin