Author's Note #2: Face Claims

I was gonna make these Author's Notes a little bit more spread across this fic, but I'm afraid I may have a severe case of writer's block, so here's another one.

Also, I came up with the last name for Aaron myself LOL.

If you've ever had trouble picturing what some of the characters look like (my OC's in particular), look no further than this A/N! I have collected the names and faces of various actors/actresses, and have assigned them to different characters in this fic, so you don't have to do much picturing yourself. I got most of the names off of Famous Birthdays, Pinterest, and those face claim books here on Wattpad. I don't actually know much about a few of these people, so if anyone is problematic or you don't think they'd suit the role very well physically (I know darn well some of the face claims may be slightly different from their characters in terms of appearance), please let me know so changes can be made!

Characters I do not yet have a face claim for (I'd appreciate suggestions in the comments!):

- Jonathan Valet
- Jill Addison
- Trevor (the hunter who shoots Gabe in Teen Wolf, and Alice in the fic)
- Loretta (the secretary in the office)

To start, the face claims for the canon characters are their respective actors who played them in Teen Wolf. Here are the names and pictures of them all as an example.

(SIDE NOTE: I've just recently found out that there is a guy named Josh in the Teen Wolf universe. I have no clue what season he was in, but he is not to be confused with Josh McBride, who is an OC, much like the canon character, Brett Talbot, is not to be confused with my OC, Brett Foley).

Froy Gutierrez as Nolan Holloway

Andrew Matarazzo as Gabe Valet

Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar

Cody Christian as Theo Raeken

Sibongile Mlambo as Tamora Monroe

Rhenzy Feliz as Aaron Carmichael

Khylin Rhambo as Mason Hewitt

Michael Johnston as Corey Bryant (IDK why I compared his appearance to that of Gabe in chapter one of the fic. They don't even look that much alike, if at all).

Michelle Clunie as Mrs. Finch

Orny Adams as Coach Finstock

Susan Walters as Natalie Martin

Rahnuma Panthaky as Ms. Fleming (Her wikifandom article said she only taught the sophomore, junior, and senior year of math, so let's just say that due to there being a large number of freshmen that year, she had to teach one freshman class as well, that class being Alice's)

Melissa Ponzio as Melissa McCall (the woman who brings Alice to the emergency room with Nolan)

Holland Roden as Lydia Martin (mentioned once, never seen again)

Benjamin Wadsworth as Alec Johnson

C.J. Hoff as Edgar (appears in the extras and nowhere else)

Next, I will provide face claims for my OCs. Since Wattpad won't let me post more than twenty images per chapter, I've decided to give names and a role or two they've played/what they're known for instead of just showing you pictures.

(BOY when I TELL YOU it was extremely difficult to find a face claim for Alice that is actually of age, I-)

Meg Donnelly (Addison in Zombies) as Alice Simmons

China Anne McClain (China in A.N.T. Farm) as Katie Davis

Rachel Bay Jones (Heidi in Dear Evan Hansen) as Susan Simmons

Jensen Ackles (Dean in Supernatural) as Brad Simmons

Fox Messitt (Tommy Jr. in Fuller House) as Charlie Simmons

Liza Weil (Paris in Gilmore Girls) as Linda Valet

Brittany Adams (Jane in Wingin' It) as Jane Cooper

Corey Fogelmanis (Farkle in Girl Meets World) as Brian Franklin

Anthony Boyle (Scorpius in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child) as Nick Boyle (Yes, I used the same last name. "And what about it?" She says, recreating that one gif of Ariana Grande.)

Ben Cook (Race in Newsies) as Carter Norton

Josh Bogert (Miles in Backstage) as Josh McBride (Please don't get cancelled PLEASE don't get cancelled)

Grayson Russel (Fregley in Diary of a Wimpy Kid) as Brett Foley

Kalama Epstein (Kyle in Bella and the Bulldogs) as Joey Greene

Romy Rosemont (Carole in Glee) as Sheryll Tierney (AKA: Karen) (Romy Rosemont, sweetie, I'm so sorry.)

Charlie Townsend (Katelyn in L.A.'s Finest) as Mackenzleigh Tierney (AKA: Karen's Daughter)

Lexi Rabe (Morgan in Avengers: Endgame) as Tianna Stilinski (AKA: Karen's Daughter's Friend) (And yes, she is related to Stiles. She is what Charlie is to Gabe; his significantly younger cousin. She will have a much bigger role in the sequel. Anyways, that's enough lore for today.)

Kyle Catlett (Joey in The Following) as Connor Duffy

Landry Bender (Cyd in Best Friends Whenever) as Jennifer (AKA: The Arby's Employee)

Sequel exclusive OCs are listed below, as well as updated face claims for the nineteen/twenty-year-old versions of Charlie, Tianna, and Mackenzleigh. For character descriptions, please refer to Author's Note #2.

Sam Clemmett (Albus in Harry Potter and The Cursed Child) as Ben Abbott

Harvey Leigh Cantwell (HRVY - R&B Singer) as Shawn Abbott (not an actor, but anyway)

Jason Clarke (Louis in Pet Sematary) as Percival Abbott

Anson Bagley (Gus in Andi Mack) as Evan Foley

Michael Campion (Jackson in Fuller House) as Niall Simmons

Hailey Fauchere (Mindy in Backstage) as Leah Norton

Isabella Crovetti (Brin in He's All That) as Lizzy Norton

Asher Angel (Jonah in Andi Mack) as Jason

Josh Brolin (Llewelyn in No Country for Old Men) as Dave McBride

Renee Rapp (Regina in Mean Girls The Musical) as Brittany Roberts

Jonathan Daviss (Pope in Outer Banks) as Kaleb Davis (LOL the way the last names are almost identical.)

Nathaniel Potvin (Ryan in Mech-X4) as Devin Jacobs (Fun fact: his name was supposed to be Elija, but it sounded way too similar to Eli. Then I changed his name to Peter, only to remember that Peter Hale exists. THEN I changed it to Colin, but then I found it sounded way too similar to Connor. Finally, I said "screw it" and settled on Devin).

UPDATED FACE CLAIMS FOR THE SEQUEL:

Ethan Wacker (Bernie in Bizaardvark) as sequel Charlie Simmons

Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven in Stranger Things) as sequel Tianna Stilinski

Sadie Sink (Max in Stranger Things) as sequel Mackenzleigh Tierney

This A/N will be modified every time I add a new character to the series, and also when I find face claims for the characters that do not yet have one. Once again, I would appreciate suggestions and/or change recommendations in the comments! Thanks for reading!