Prologue Expansion

AN: Before we get to this chapter, there are a few things I'd like to note:

- This chapter, as the title suggests, takes place right before and during the prologue. Thus, content from the original fic is repeated.
- Josh takes things too far with Nolan and brings up an estranged relative of his in an attempt to fire him up. I'm not sure if this would need a trigger warning, but I wanted to warn you guys just in case (this scene really showcases just how much of an arse Josh can be).
- This chapter is also kinda crackt. You have been warned.

Please enjoy this slightly out-of-pocket prologue expansion!

Characters Present:

Nolan

Brian

Carter

Nick

Gabe

Josh

Brett

Joey

Liam

Coach Finstock

Linda (Over the phone)

Setting: Lacrosse Boy's Locker Room, Beacon Hills High School, AM

Trigger Warnings: ???

We follow the footsteps of Nolan Holloway as he enters the Lacrosse Boy's locker room. Upon entering the room he is greeted by his lacrosse teammates. Among them, Brian Franklin, a nervous freshman, Carter Norton, a sophomore with straight A's in all his classes, Nick Boyle, a sophomore, originally from Northern Ireland, who will flirt with anything that classifies themselves as female, and Gabe Valet, Nolan's best friend since diapers. We are also introduced to the menacing trio that consists of Josh McBride, on his second attempt at sophomore year, Brett Foley, a junior known solely for being ginger, and Joey Greene, sophomore, a closeted cinnamon roll.

Gabe (Having a typical bro moment): Ayy Nolan! You showed up!

Gabe gets up and bro-hugs Nolan.

Brian: We were starting to worry that you might switch schools after what happened with Liam last night.

Carter (Concerned): How're you feeling?

Nolan: Surprisingly, pretty good. I thought I was gonna have a night terror about being mauled by a pack of werewolves when I went to bed last night, but miraculously, that never happened.

Nick: Yeah, I always knew there was something off, or paranormal about Liam. You see it all the time in Belfast; Some werewolf gets exposed and they're dead within a week.

Brian (Worried): But- No one's gonna kill Liam, are they?

Josh: So what if they do?

Carter (Somewhat mortified): Wha- Joshua!

Gabe: I'd hate to admit it, but he's got a point. Just think about it; If Liam's a threat to someone's life, don't you think he should be taken out before he hurts anyone else? I mean, he could have killed Nolan.

Joey: I don't think we should kill Liam, but I do think we should make people aware of the threat.

Nolan: For once in my life, I agree with Joey; I'd rather not get charged for murder before I graduate – if at all.

Gabe: Fair point. I say we corner him in the hallway and force him into shifting somehow.

Nick: I'd say a good dig in the bake will do it.