Eddie x reader

No one within Hawkins High understood the student known as Eddie Munson. No one except his friends within the Hellfire Club. To everyone else, Eddie was the weird guy who enjoyed playing Dungeons and Dragons in his spare time. Many people were afraid of Eddie, because of his love for the game and their thought that it was somehow related to demons and satanism.

On the other hand of the popularity chain, there was Y/N Y/L/N, the second most popular cheerleader in Hawkins High. She was one accident away from replacing Chrissy Cunningham. Many people adored her, as she was very close friends with Chrissy and knew everything about everyone.

Y/N
You walked through the cafeteria, unable to see Chrissy. Placing your tray down next to Chrissy's boyfriend, you spoke.

"Hey Jason. I'm gonna find Chrissy. Can you make sure no one steals my food?" You asked.

"Sure. Be back soon." He smiled.

You ran off, searching the school high and low. You worried when you saw Chrissy running towards the woods that surrounded the school. Following her, you saw that she was talking to someone, Eddie Munson.

What the hell was she doing talking to Eddie?

You got closer, hearing some of their conversation.

"Uh, so, in other good news, flattery works with me, so...twenty-five percent discount for the half. Fifteen bucks. You're robbing me blind here, you know." Eddie seemed to be blushing around Chrissy, like he was flirting with her or something. You scoffed, unsure of what she'd say next.

"Do you have anything maybe stronger?" Something was off. Chrissy would never opt to try drugs. She especially wouldn't buy them from Eddie 'The Freak' Munson.

You watched as Chrissy took the drugs that Eddie pulled out from his little box.

"Messing with cheerleaders now, are we?" You asked, catching Eddie off guard.

"Y/N, jesus christ, you scared me!" Eddie jumped.

"Good. You need a good fright. Especially if anyone caught you out here with her. Me, you're not gonna get into much trouble, but Chrissy...if Jason ever caught you, your head would be on a stick." You informed Eddie, who laughed.

"Jason doesn't scare me. He's just a dumb jock who might need a few good hits." Eddie danced around as you sat down.

"Even so. You'd be in a lot less trouble if you hung around me in stead." You smiled, sighing.

"Sorry, princess Y/N. Being seen with you is a death wish. You're just as popular as Chrissy." Eddie reminded you as he sat next to you.

You had never been this close to Eddie. You had never wanted to be this close to Eddie. Yet, up close, he didn't seem as bad as he did before.

"Y/N. Are you alright?" He asked, waving his hand near your face. Snapping out of your thoughts, you looked at Eddie, who seemed genuinely concerned about you.

"Yeah...I'm fine. I've just...never been this close to you. Many people warn about getting too close to you." You admitted.

"Yeah, huh? What do they say exactly?" Eddie smirked.

"They say things along the line of don't get too close to Eddie Munson cause he'll hex you or he'll use his magical powers to put a spell on you." You smiled.

"Wow. They think I have powers? How kind of them." Eddie laughed.

"You know, Eddie. You're cooler than people give you credit for. I can see why you have such a loyal friend group." Eddie smiled at your compliment.

"Why thank you, princess Y/N." He bowed, kissing your hand. Feeling weird, you smiled.

Eddie got closer. You got closer. Soon, there wasn't a gap between your lips and his.

Holy shit! I'm kissing Eddie Munson.

You were unable to process what was happening. The whole cheerleading squad would kill you if they every found out about this. Pulling away, Eddie looked just as shocked as you were.

"That was...cool." Eddie smiled.

"How about we agree never to speak of this. I don't want to be killed by my friends and I don't want you to be shunned by your group of Paladins, Clercs and Bards..." You smiled, Eddie looking at you confused.

"How do you...?" He was too shocked to continue.

"I do my own reasearch on those who are mysterious. At least I could start a conversation with you if I wanted." You smiled as you stood up.

"See you around, princess Y/N." He smiled, bowing again.

"See you around dungeon-master." You smiled, walking off back toward the school. Knowing that lunch was over, you headed to your next class.