Jason vs Billy

Y/N
Moving to Hawkins was never how you saw your life going. But, because your asshole of a father married a new woman, who had her own daughter, Hawkins was now your new home. You and Billy were closer than you had ever been with anyone. He protected you and made sure that no one would ever hurt you. On the other hand, your new step-sister Max hated Billy, unable to form a normal sibling relationship with him.

"Max. Get the door!" Billy yelled from the living-room as you made yourself some lunch.

"MAX! GET THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Billy yelled, even more pissed off than he already was. Checking Max's bedroom, you noticed that she wasn't here, meaning she must have been out with her friends.

"Max isn't home, so I'll get the door." You smiled, patting Billy's shoulder.

"Thanks, Y/N." Billy smiled as you walked over to the front door, opening it.

When you saw his face, you were shocked.

"Hey there, Y/N." He smirked. You attempted to slam the door shut, but his hand stopped you from managing your attempt.

"Do you know if Max is home?" Jason asked, opening the door fully. You were glad that Billy was less than 10 feet away, building his strength.

"No, she isn't. I haven't seen her in hours." You admitted, feeling anxious. The more time you were around Jason the more you wanted to punch him.

"Do you know where she is? Uh, we're just...we were supposed to meet up and plan a party for Lucas..." Jason was lying. You and Max weren't close, but you knew that she'd rather spend an hour in hell over hanging out with Jason.

"No, I don't know." You attempted to slam the door again, but Jason stopped you again.

"Uh, well, you're the step-sister who is way hotter than her, huh?" He smiled.

"What's it to you?" You felt a shiver roll down your spine as he spoke.

"Do you know Dustin Henderson?" He asked, walking closer to you.

"Know him? Max is friends with him, so I've seen him a few times." You corrected him.

"Well, chances are, he's with Max. Being that you and her are now...step-sisters, and you spend every night together, I was thinking that you and I could go and find her." He suggested.

"Sorry. No can do. I have a tonne of homework." You smiled, attempting one final time to close the door.

"Please, Y/N. I need to find her." He grabbed your arm. By this time, Billy was now beside you, his hand forcefully pushing Jason off you.

"Hands off my sister, or else." He growled, Jason trying to act like he wasn't threatened by Billy.

"If it looked like I was hurting her, I promise I wasn't. I was simply trying to convince her to help me find your step-sister, Max." Jason smiled. He and Billy were about the same height, but Billy was definitely feared more than Jason.

"Well, as Y/N said, no can do." Billy glared at Jason, who wasn't backing down.

"Look, I need to find Max and Y/N probably knows where she is. All I want Y/N to do is help me find Max." Jason straightened up, angry.

"It's not going to happen. But here's what's going to happen. You ever touch my sister again, I'll break your face." Billy threatened Jason, who understood Billy.

"Do you understand?" Billy asked.

"Yes." Jason spoke, not bothering to argue.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, you slammed the door shut in Jason's face, Billy lifting his weight off the floor.

"You okay, Y/N? Did he hurt you?" Billy asked.

"My arm is a little red, but nothing major." You smiled, sitting across from him, watching as he lit a cigarette.

"Has he done anything like this before?" Billy looked like he was angry at Jason, which he probably was.

"He hasn't physically touched me, but the agressive flirting happens whenever he's near me." You admitted, seeing Billy's grip on the weight get worse.

"Billy, drop the weight." You asked, watching as he put the weight down, trying to relax.

"I meant what I said to him, Y/N. If he ever touches you again, he's face will never look the same." Billy held your hand gently, comforting you.

"Knowing you, I don't doubt that you didn't mean what you said." You laughed, watching as Billy started to relax more, even smiling slightly.