joining the ranks:past glimpse

~flashback~ Hitomi-age 6

Hitomi and Orochimaru were in his cellblock area where he kept his failed curse warrior"s "as much as I wouldn't want to do something this drastic it's necessary for your future as a shinobi of the sound" Orochimaru spoke in a neutral tone "w-what do I have to do?" Hitomi asked nervously "you have to kill all of them they have failed and I don't need useless soldiers despite their power but only 10 kept their minds so the rest must die " he ordered as he handed her a short tantō she trembled a bit "don't worry your strong enough to do it now show me your potential" he said before snapping his fingers a hundred curse mark warriors began to rush forward. Hitomi gulped taking a phew breathes before blitzing forward cutting down 5 by cutting their heads not looking back she began to continue slicing through them their blood was on her face, arms, and sandals yet she was hyper-focused.
Orochimaru's eyes showed his conflicting thoughts he wanted to stop this yet he kept himself from moving. The warriors began to run away in fear as 36 had fallen Hitomi gathered her chakra in her blade as it glowed she did a horizontal slash cutting them down as 19 were left from that attack due to her high reserves she made it big enough to annihilate the lot of them they were backed against a wall they growled. She moved close but they surrounded her but she stabbed her sword into the ground as the ground heated up fire burst out the flames went from orange to blue burning the rest to ash as they screamed. Then there was silence then there was clattering Hitomi was out of the zone she was in and now had realized what she did as she collapsed to the floor mumbling to herself "I'm a monster I'm a monster" she said to her over and over as she put her hands on her eyes as she felt a sudden pain in her eyes but as she was having this crisis her Uzumaki chain lashed out as it seemed like she was losing it until Orochimaru appeared bending down and hugged her "calm down Hitomi" Orochimaru whispered in her ear she uncovered her eyes as the 1 tomoe sharingan was active tears running down her face "are we monsters dad?" She asked.
Orochimaru sighed wiping her tears "maybe we are but we shouldn't call ourselves that but accept it after all the greatest people in our history were called monsters and have killed more than you and have earned the titles of hero or god though I doubt I can be nothing more than monster you have a chance to be more than that so pick yourself up Hitomi my child" he said. Hitomi's eyes widened before she calmed down as her chains receded and eyes went back to normal "I promise to be more than a monster and maybe even give you a chance to be more than that too" she claimed Orochimaru chuckled "then I wish you the best of luck" he said "now let's go " she nodded as he picked her up as they left the area flames burned the bodies away.

~end of flashback~

Hitomi awoke from her sleep as she had a small smile as she went to the mirror in the night activated her eyes "I won't need luck" she said with a soft smile.

(Hope you enjoyed can't wait for your reactions peace)

Words:596