first years: impression and assessing ability

The whole class was silent replaying what she said in their minds Kiba was the first to open his mouth "how is someone with your looks related to that idiot!?" Then tons more were asked like "how is he related to you when you both look different?".
Before more questions could be thrown at her Hitomi held out her hand " one at a time ok!" She shouted as the class got quieter "the relation is distant and he isn't even a pure Uzumaki that's why we look so radically different" she explained, "so where do I sit sensei?" Iruka smiled "well you can sit in the first seat second row," he said she nodded before making her way up.

POV CHANGE

As I walk up to my seat I couldn't help but glance at a phew kids that stood out to me the one I'd be sitting behind is a dead giveaway to a Hyuuga main branch member at that though I feel like the way of their clan is weak maybe since she's in the main branch I could use her in the future. I took my seat not expecting to learn something I knew almost all things chakra even Yin and Yang and the events of the shinobi wars and also some of the main clans.
The class session was as expected boring nothing he was teaching was new to me we were brought outside the Academy to the back. "Ok class we'll be doing our end-of-the-day sparring matches so who wants to step up first?" Iruka asked Sasuke to step up having a boring look I guess he must not get a challenge from the rest this is a good opportunity to test him. So I stepped up "alright then begin" Iruka then gave us space I took a stance and he did the same "how about you make the first move," I said since I wanted to see how much I'd need to limit myself. Sasuke made his move and he wasn't that fast but I raise my arm anyway to block his punch which wasn't that strong if I were to compare his strength to mine it was like a snake against an eagle. He went for another punch which I prepared to block but it was a bluff as he tried to go for a sweep kick I jumped back before going on my offensive and palmed him in the stomach pushing him back as he gasped from the impact. It seemed like I needed to help him along but there is enough time for that. He got up before rushing at me but I sidestepped him before pinning him down he tried to get up but it was futile so he gave up I got off him as he stood back up we both made the sign of reconciliation everyone looked at me in awe as if some type of miracle happened which tells me no one has beaten him before that's quite a bad sign but it doesn't matter to me.

POV CHANGE

The next sparring match was Naruto vs Kiba they looked even for a moment as they trade punches and kicks but it looks like the dog boy was just playing around as he started to outclass him grabbing Naruto's hand before shoving him to the ground and pinning him but Naruto headbutted him knocking him off Kiba rubbed his forehead"I guess you being an idiot gave you a hard head" he said Naruto's eyes twitched "I'll show you!" Naruto yelled before rushing at him Kiba smirked before putting out his foot making Naruto trip and once again he was pinned. "You give up yet whiskers?" Kiba asked mockingly Naruto tried to get out but failed.
There were a phew more matches before they could leave for the day.

~Meanwhile~

Kabuto hadn't been sitting around doing anything he had snuck into the kages mansion he was invisible using the camouflage jutsu as he had carefully studied the patterns Hiruzen and the hidden anbu also the other management. He made his way to a hidden door in the wall heading into an underground area that had a wall of secret techniques amass from the populous of Konoha some being forgotten even by the oldest ninja he went to all sections picking out 10 from each category. 'It's quite easy to enter here the walls have warned out calligraphy which indicates that there was an old seal in place but it recently lost power and it's complicated as well' he was around the more dust-covered section as it was ideal to get lesser-known techniques considering his master's ambition.
After an hour he summoned a snake giving it the scrolls putting them in a pouch it had on its back "please give these to lord Orochimaru" he told the snake that hissed before disappearing. Kabuto then made a single handsign before he began to sink into the ground.

(Yo been a minute sorry but I was walking on the path of life anyways next chapter MIGHT come out faster also what do you think is a good ship for Hitomi even though I probably will suck with the romance I still want to hear some ideas cause truth is I'm drawing blank comment vote and peace)

Words:891