first years: lending a hand

Warning:since I was updating with huge fans the chapter might be weird but the point of it can still be understood

Hitomi was beginning to see the academy as a waste of time due to how she was trained. the spars were the only fun part especially when it was against sasuke but the rest were kinda nothing to write home about.'They say helping the enemy is wrong but I can't let the lack of skill slide even if our camaraderie will be false I won't like carrying them on top of acting on my mission' she decided that she should give some of them a helping hand. She sat in her apartment and pulled out 9 scrolls that held 
The fundamentals of the three main types of ninja arts. "So you're deciding to lend a helping hand to your target and enemies you know this could backfire in the future," Kabuto said coming through the window "if it does I'll take care of them it's just hurting my eyes seeing the low-level performance I don't need perfection just decent," she said before putting on a black cloak grabbing the scrolls and shunshined away. Kabuto sighed "well it's her mission and I can't hold her hand with most of this well at least she plans on taking responsibility if things go south" Kabuto began to think back. In the first years of her exit from the tube, she was created Kabuto thought of getting rid of her as he believed this would make his master too soft to continue his goals as he heard how being a parent changed people however the more time he spent with her he just felt different it was the light she brought to the usual dark atmosphere.
He shunshined out of the apartment to a remote area of Konoha as a man stepped out "so does him bringing that child change anything in the future?" Danzo asked "no he will still attack the leaf in the future I'm sure you can be a patient man" Kabuto answered before pulling out a scroll" and as promised, for allowing us to do this here are some jutsu from the scroll of sealing" Danzo took it "no thanks needed," he said keeping his neutral tone. Kabuto then flashed away leaving Danzo who walked back into the shadows 'in the future I should try and take that girl she'll be more useful to Konoha but I'll play along with the snake for now' he thought as he went back to his base.

Meanwhile

Hitomi had been walking just entering the Uchiha compound just as she entered sasuke was right in front of her she nearly jumped in surprise"what are you doing here?" Sasuke asked in a cold tone "I'm actually here to see you so what were you about to do?" He raised an eyebrow before answering "get some necessities from one of the late-hour stores" he said as he had a list in his hand "well I was here to give you this" she pulled out three scrolls " these are scrolls on the fundamentals on the 3 type of ninja arts I wanted to give them as a sign of us being future comrades" she explained he looked surprised for a moment before taking them "thank you" he said before walking away 'well that went better than I thought it would' she thought before using body flicker to Naruto's apartment and knocked on the door and waited she didn't hear anything for a full minute until the door was unlocked and swung open.

"Oh hi, Hitomi-chan sorry I was occupied so what made you want to visit me this late?" He asked

"Well uh I kinda wanted to invite you for a personal training session after the Academy also I wanted to give you these"

Hitomi pulled out 3 scrolls and handed them to him.

"These are scrolls for the 3 ninja arts you know so I'll see you tomorrow"

" thank you I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah," Hitomi said before jumping off the balcony

Naruto closed the door and started at the scrolls.

'I wonder what type of stuff I could learn from this'

~Inside Hitomi's apartment~

Hitomi was laying in her bed she decided to wait until tomorrow to give away the last scrolls since she doubt she could get past the guards but she was beginning to think about the future.

'I should find a way to get rid of one of the students I mean for the sake of the mission I can't become an outlier...maybe I should kill one of- no! I'll just use some type of genjutsu to make them fail yeah it'll ruin their life but sacrifices must be made'.

Having her thoughts together she covered herself and went to sleep.

~Meanwhile~

Orochimaru was sitting on a throne in one of his many hideouts with his elites beside him a loud explosion happened as one of his men crashed onto the ground as Jiraiya stepped in as Orochimaru smirked.

"First time you've found me old friend unfortunately I forgot to make tea for the occasion".

(Holy shi- *cough* I mean how long has it been like a month anyways I hope you enjoyed after forever comment your suggestions vote add and I'll see yah way quicker next time peace)

Words:896