first years: a full team worth

Hitomi stood on a tree branch her sword drawn as a blur came straight at her but she blocked the kunai and sliced it in half looking into sharingan eyes her eyes widened.

"I didn't know you'd be a traitor Hitomi that's Disappointing I guess the help was just a ploy"

He went through handsigns Hitomi doing the same matching his speed but she was kicked in the back sending her in the air as the fireball was launched she looked back to see Naruto with slitted red eyes with a frown on his face.

"I wish our friendship wasn't false goodbye Hitomi"

She gritted her teeth as the fireball slammed into her.

~Reality~

Hitomi jumped out of her bed as a letter fell from her bed onto the wood floor she took a few deep breaths before wiping the tears that were on her face and got off picking up the letter.

'I can't believe my mind would play tricks on me by the time they figure it out it'll be to late I'm my father's kid I won't be careless enough for that to happen'

She affirmed herself and opened the letter.

"Hey Hitomi I won't be around until the next leaf Chunnin exams which will probably be a few years from now so sadly you'll be on your own try not to slip up take your time getting stronger and I'll see yah in a few years"

She started at it a bit before making a one handed sign and burnt the letter before stepping out the apartment it was windy outside she could here it's loud whistle in her ears as her hair was blowing to the side.

"This weather is fitting it looks a little late out I'm glad it's the weekend Hinata is probably heading towards the meeting spot"

She went back pulling a jacket from her closet it had a lined design of five white snakes spreading on the back of the coat and zipped up in the front shows the symbol of ouroboros a purple snake swallowing it's tail. She walked back out jumped down on the road before running through the forest a hill where there was a river where Hinata was standing looking around awkwardly so Hitomi took 10 steps back before running and jumping flipping until she landed on top of the water that splashed up from the impact startling Hinata as the water fell Hitomi turned and smiled.

"Yo Hinata Hyuuga it's nice to meet you"

She stepped onto the dock making eye contact with her.

"My name his Hitomi Uzumaki by the way dlI wasn't expecting you to take so many days to respond I mean your shy but....it was a bit disappointing"

Hinata looked down about to apologize but was cut off as Hitomi appeared right next to her making her flinch.

"But that's besides the point you had the guts to showed up which means you thought about the details of my letter right?"

Hinata looked confused at the way she was acting was strange.

"Yeah I t-thought about it"

~flashback~

Hinata had been wondering who sent her the midnight letter and was kinda afraid to open it thinking it was some kinda trap so she waited till the middle of the day where her father wouldn't train her to the ground and slowly unfolded it revealing the contents.
________________
"Hi there Hinata I know this is going to sound creepy to you since stalking is considered to be by normal?.. people anyways I've noticed you lack alot of confidence in a lot of areas strength,growth self worth honestly your an open book but luckily for you I think I can help you especially in regards to Naruto I've noticed when we're training you look his direction the most and that's cute but also don't you want to change your clan I mean to have a clan split like that is pretty dangerous for loyalty it's a bomb eventually someone will slip up and BOOM so if you want to secure you and your families future I'll help meet me at the river that runs through the village I'll make it worth while"