First years: trying out teaching

Orochimaru got up from his throne as Jiraiya formed a Rasengan.

"You know that technique is impressive it's a shame that neither the student nor the master completed it"

"Why did you attack Taki?"

"Well, that's a secret old friend but is that the only reason your here?"

"Other than taking you back dead or alive no there is none"

"Well I'm fine in making a repeat of last time except for this time I'm going to kill you"

The 2 Sannin's then blitzed at each other Orochimaru dodged the Rasengan and punched Jiraiya in the face the sage flipped back on his feet and went through and signs and launched a stream of flame which Orochimaru dodged easily but there was an explosive kunai hidden within the flames which exploded send him into the wall Jiraiya rushed over only to see a muddy wall he then on instinct jumped to the side as he got a slash on his cheek. He ignored the pain and grabbed Orochimaru's arm and punched him in the gut but he had to substitute as a snake came from Orochimaru's mouth and nearly beheaded him.

"Just so you know Konoha's days are numbered I just hit a breakthrough with my research I'll have my perfect body soon so I'll leave you with this"

"Wha-"

Before Jiraiya could finish hundreds of snakes broke from the ground his eyes widened as he leaped above ground as charged a massive Rasengan slamming it on the snakes whipping them out he landed on the ground as he saw Orochimaru and his men disappearing in flames the last thing he saw was the smirking face of his former friend.

'What could he possibly mean by that'

Jiraiya slammed his fist on the ground knowing he missed his chance but then his eyes blurred for a second he checked the cut on his cheek to see the purple liquid. He hurriedly reserved summoned himself to mount mayaboku to be cured.

~timeskip~

Orochimaru was on a boat to the mist in disguise as a civil war was going to happen soon and he wanted to take away a few notable bloodlines to make his perfect body but something made him think back to the Akatsuki as he always wondered how zetsu was created.

'I should track down the Akatsuki next'

~with Hitomi~

Hitomi was waiting for Naruto by the front door of the academy. When Naruto finally showed up with Sasuke.

'Wonder why Sasuke's here I mean not like I'm complaining

"Oh hi Sasuke why are you here"

"I wanted to train with you since you probably already know how to do most of the things in the scrolls you gave me"

"Oh yeah I mean, I can do most of the stuff listed so you don't mind me helping Naruto as well right?"

Sasuke just grunted

"Well then I know the perfect place so follow me"

Hitomi turned and ran off Sasuke and Naruto followed after her. Traveling through the surrounding forest of Konoha until they were in a clearing where there were three logs.

"Decent place right so let's get started"

Hitomi pulled out 2 papers

"These are chakra papers just channel your chakra into them"

She handed them one each Sasuke focused his chakra into the paper as it crinkled and burned away when Naruto did it the paper split.

'2 chakra natures that pretty impressive but Naruto having wind is neat as well'