first years:final battle: Yagura vs Orochimaru

Army size:10,450

Genin:4,500

Chunnin:3,656

Jounin:2,294

Location: Kirigakure

Terrain: grassland
________________________

Orochimaru was running beside Mei the full force behind them as they were making they're way to Kirigakure but as they were charging a hail of kunai came they're way but a line of jounin jumped in front going through fast handsigns.

"Water style: water wave!"

A huge wave was created from the ground up as the rest of the force ran on top but the kunai's had paper bombs attached as they blew up under them but hard ice froze the wave over as it cracked from the explosion the Shinobi responsible had a black long hard with a scar across her right eye lid dressed in a black kimono with a sword at her side.

"Great work Yukimi"

"No thanks need Mei-san I'm just motivated to end this"

They jumped off the wave falling a combination of genin and chunnin went through handsigns.

"Water style:water bullet jutsu!"

They rained down a hail of bullet as a good amount of bodies dropped but they were counter by a large water dragon that swallowed away a 100 Shinobi. They landed on the ground swords drawn as a all out brawl was commenced.

~POV CHANGE~

I jumped down my kusanagi blade already drawn my supposed comrades around me were playing the parts well the civil war had made most of the experienced ninja cold or slightly jaded it goes without saying that they were going to fight they're hardest in this battle. I was easily carving through dozens of Shinobi my heart still as cold as the ice wielded by the Yuki clan no matter the armor or weapon there was nothing my blade couldn't stab or slash through. Red died my blade as I fully showed my killing intent making most freeze in fear just to be cut in half like butter this battle was no struggle to me until I felt a chakra build I thought the mist was turning red.

"Everyone stay clear!"

I heard Mei order as the man of the hour showed himself he having a stoic expression despite the bijuu chakra bubbling around him.

"Why if it isn't the man himself finally done playing games are we though is it wise to go wild among this battle your men are being held back"

I saw him glance at the fight that was being pushed in our favor due to the gifts of the bloodlines and skilled Shinobi available he look back at me and smiled.

"It doesn't matter what or who gets in my way you and that woman have given me too much trouble so get ready to die!"

He transformed as the black-red sphere formed around him I focused  my chakra and put away my sword.

~POV Change~

After the transformation Yagura ran through and went to punch Orochimaru full speed but Orochimaru countered with his own which sent a shockwave through the landscape sending everyone back as Yagura's eyes widened.

"How are you not burning on contact with my fist!?"

"Well let's just say my chakra is special!"

he punched Yagura back and ran after him at his full speed he went through handsigns.

"Lightning style: javelin strike!"