Prologue: The Strange Fruit & Truth

We start our story with a boy walking through the woods...hold on your probably wondering who exactly this person is. Well this person is non other than Izuku Yagi. The son of AllMight and Green Esper (Inko).

Now the reason why he is in this situation was because that his so called sister and friends basically told him to commit suicide.

So in response to that he ran away from them. He ran and ran as far and as fast as he could. Even though he was 10 years old he managed to outrun them.

As he was walking through the forest he comes across a strange chest. He opened it and found two things a journal and a strange fruit.

 He opened it and found two things a journal and a strange fruit

He looked at the fruit strangely. But then his stomach started rumbling due to his own parents not feeding him anything. He just decided to eat the fruit. Thiugh it tasted really bad it was better than nothing.

After eating it he felt strange for some reason than he witnessed his arm turn too smoke. He panicked and thought about how Endeavor manages to control his quirk. So he calmed down and his arm turned back to normal. Much to Izuku's delight and confusion.

Delight because he was able to turn his arm back and confusion because he now has a quirk. Then he realized the journal. He grabbed it and opened it with the first page as a message....

"To whomever finds this chest that means you are now the possessor of the Moku Moku no MI. Or the Plume-Plume fruit. If you are curious about who I am My name is Captain Smoker of the marines. I had a vision of a young boy who had green hair. I don't know his name only that it starts with the letter "I". So I hope that you use these powers for good. Within this journal is ways to easily control these powers along with instructions on how to use "Armament Haki".

-Captain Smoker

After he finished reading the message he heard stick break behind him and turned around. Only to see a man in suit with a hood over his head.

???: Hello young one.

Izuku instinctively backed away only to be stopped by a tree. The man came closer and closer to izuku so thinking the worst he braced himself only to be caught in something he's never felt in the last 6 years of his life.....a hug.

???: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Izuku: Why are you sorry...?

???: Because of what they did to you...my son.

Izuku: Son..?

???: Yes izuku, I am your father.

Izuku: But...who are you and how do you know my name?

???: Thats because I am...

The person removed the hood only for izuku to in total shock to see...

AFO: All For One.

Izuku: You are my father? But I thought that all might-

AFO: Listen to me izuku, all might is not your real father. I am your father. Before your mother married that blonde oaf you were a midoriya.

Izuku: I see...

AFO: Now I understand if you're mad at me-

He was cut off by Izuku hugging him and was surprised. But just hugged back and heard something that he did not expect to hear from anyone...

Izuku: It's alright, I forgive you.

AFO teared up and said "Thank you".

After a minute they let go of eachother.

AFO: So what are you going to do now?

Izuku: I was thinking maybe I could live out here for the time being.

AFO: I can arrange something like that.

Izuku: Really?

AFO: Do you know who you're talking to but first...

He placed his hand on Izuku's head and izuku felt much better, he looked at his body not seeing any bruises any more. He looked up to all for one

AFO: I only briefly gave you a regeneration quirk and took it back.

Izuku: Ok. So what now?

AFO: Now I will help you by making your own home.

Izuku: Really!?

AFO: Of course though it will take a while so you will stay with me until then.

Izuku: Ok then.

All for One stuck out his palm and a portal opened up and they went through it together.

Smoke begins to envelope the screen while it faded to black.

A/N: Hello everyone,  i just wanted to say that thank you for all the support and everything on my other stories i really appreciate it. Also for those who don't decide to read the description this is my very first EVER Izuku Yagi story. I just wish to say sorry if this story does not do amazing so yeah. Also this is an adopted story by Bafragur so if you wish to see the original story head over to him.