Entrance Exams Pt2

Izumi pov

It's been 7 years since Izuku disappeared. We tried to stop him from running away but somehow he managed to out run us. We decided to wait for him at home but he never came back. As time went on my parents found out and they called everyone I wanted to say something but than if I said something than my hero dreams would be over before they would even start.

After a few weeks to a month the search was called off and he was then presumed dead. Afterwards I came clean about everything we did to him. To all the neglect, the bullying and the suicide baiting.

Safe to say, everyone was really pissed and mad beyond anything. We were going to be blacklisted but due to Nezu being as generous as he was, we were allowed in UA but we had our recommendations removed and we were on very thin ice. One slip up and we were out of there.

But that's not what hurts more...what hurts more is the fact that dad could have given Izuku a quirk in the first place. But I decided to take it so that I could be a hero for my brother.

Then during the day it was the day of the entrance exams me and my friends were walking by other people as Katsumi and her brother were calling people "extras" as per usual.

That is until I noticed some guy who had white hair was looking at us but for some reason he looked away immediately after I looked towards his direction.

Izumi: (Why does he look familiar.)

Katsumi: Hey, Izumi.

Izumi: Huh!?

Katsumi: Are you ok?

Izumi: Yeah, just thought I saw something.

Katsumi: Oh, ok.

Izumi: Hey girls...?

Both Shoka and Katsumi looked at me.

Izumi: Do you guys ever regret what we did?

Katsumi sighed and looked at me with hurt eyes.

Katsumi: I miss him all the time. If we weren't so stupid then maybe he'd still be with us.

Shoka: Yeah...maybe.

Izuku pov

Me and Grey were sitting beside eachother whi,e we were listening to present mic. But honestly I already knew what he was talking about so I just dosed off a bit.

I then woke up to the sound of someone calling me out saying that if I'm not paying attention then I should leave. U til I said to him....

Izuku: Listen pal, I already know what he's talking about so you don't have to yell. Secondly he was going to be explaining the fourth robot but you had to interrupt him. So sit the hell down, shut up and don't bother me.
He said as he sat back down.

After that present mic then explained that the fourth robot was just an obstacle and was worth zero points.

As we waited for the exam to begin i noticed a short brown haired girl looking nervous so being the kind person I am, I walked over to her. And tapped her shoulder getting her attention.

Brown hair: Huh?

Izuku: Hey are you ok, you seemed to be a bit nervous.

Brown: Yeah, I'm just a bit worried that I won't make it.

Izuku: Don't be. Just try to get as many points as possible.

Brown hair: Ok thanks.

Izuku: No problem.
He says as he walks away.

Grey: Already flirting with someone?
She teased.

Izuku blushed a bit.

Izuku: S-shut up grey.