The Festival Begins

Classes have officially started back up again the clas was lively as usual while also wondering who was going to be teaching the class since Aizawa was pretty injured.

Then the door opened revealing a bandaged aizawa with an arm cast.

Class 1-A (minus 2): Mr. Aizawa!?

Ochako: Uhh, sir, shouldn't you be resting!?
She said worried.

Aizawa: My physical health shouldn't be any of your concern. Now must so you know your fight isn't over yet.

This caused the class minus 2 people to stiffen up in fear thinking their going to be more villians. But instead...

Aizawa: It's almost time for the UA Sports Festival.

Momo: Uhhh, sir, is it really alright g t to be hosting such a big event this soon? Especially after being attacked by villians?

Aizawa: And I thought you were the smartest of the group.

Momo: Excuse me?

Aizawa: Basically continuing with this event shows the villians out there that were not afraid of one simple attack. Also before I carry on Izuku you're needed in Nezus office.

Izuku was confused by what Nezu needed from him. He made it to his office and knocked heari g a faint "come in". He opened the door revealing Endeavor and Shoto along with Nezu.

Nezu: Ahh, hello Izuku. I think it's best that you were here for this.

Izuku: Uhhh, ok, why exactly am I here?

Nezu: Well, you see........Ms. Sukunami is now in an Arranged Marriage with Shoto Todoroki.

It was silent for a minute Endeavor connected the dots but didn't say anything. Then Izuku punched Nezus desk in two with his bare hand and yelled....

Izuku: WHHHAAATTT!?!?

He then tackled Shoto and started beating the shit out of him

(Skip 0:25-0:35 Bang=Izuku Garou=Shoto)

As Izuku was giving him the absolute beating of his lifetime not even giving him a chance to think or react he was held back by Endeavor as he started yelling at him.

Izuku: YOUV'E GOT ALOT OF FUCKING NERVE TO DO THAT!! YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE SOME BALLS TO TRY THAT WITH ME!! YOU HEAR ME!? DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!? I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU PEPPERMINT PATTY MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Nezu: Izuku I know that you want to beat him to death! But listen to Endeavor please!
He reasoned with him not wanting his nephew to go to jail.

Endeavor: Listen I didn't know anything about her being with you at all!! I didn't check to see if she was dating anyone! I swear it, I'll even cancel the Marriage!!

He got out of his grip, coated his leg with Armament Haki and sparta kicked him to the wall to where it cracked due to the force.

Izuku: Don't you or Bakugou ever go anywhere near her. If you even think about it I will beat you and him to where not even god could save you.
He threatened before looking at Nezu.

Izuku: Sorry about this Nezu.

Nezu: No it's fine, that's just the reaction I was expecting. So it's fine.
He said still a bit scared at the outburst.