Entrance Exams Pt1

We start off this chapter with two people walking towards UA high. One person has a bit of a bulky build, short snow white hair, wearing denim jeans, combat boots with a solid black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, along with the top part unbuttoned leaving a bit of his chest exposed. Along with his weapon strapped to his back.

The other person with a voluptuous body with dark gray wolf ears and tail with a dark grey button up with white gloves and a pair of denim jeans as well

This person is non other than Izuku midoriya formerly Yagi. Along with his new girlfriend Grey Sukunami.

Izuku: Finally we can accomplish our goals.

Grey: Yeah. It's still hard to believe that after everything we've been through I didn't think we'd be here one day.

Izuku: That's true. Let's go in shall we?

Grey: *giggles* We shall indeed.

As they were walking alot the girls were looking at izuku with lust until they felt the glare of Grey and immediately backed off.

Grey decided to hug Izuku's arm between her breasts to make a point that he was her man.

Izuku thinking that it was cute and decided to pet her to which she gladly excepted.

Izuku: There's no reason to do that you know.

Grey: I know but I just want to make a point.
She said as she hugged his arm tighter.

As they were walking they hear the sound of two very annoying voices. The same voices that izuku was hoping not to hear ever again.

He turned around to see not just two not three but five people he never wanted to ever see again.

The Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins and last but not least his own sister.

Seeing them he clenched his fist tightly only to calm down when hearing a voice.

Grey: Hey. Look at me.

Izuku looked in to her heterochromiac eyes while she stared into his emerald green eyes. Thankfully he calmed down and held her hand.

Izuku: Thank you.

Grey: Your my boyfriend. You've been there for me. Now let me be there for you when you need it. Ok?

Izuku: Ok.

They gave eachother a quick peck on the lips. They ignored them for now and went on to the testing area remembering how they first met to how they confessed.

5 years ago

We see a 12 year old girl walking down the sidewalk only to be suddenly pulled into an ally pinned to the ground struggling.

Thug1: It's best you stop struggling no ones coming for you.

Young girl: HELP!! SOMEONE-

She tried to scream more only for her mouth to get covered by one of the men.

Thug2: You best stop screaming or were going to have to remove that tongue of yours.
He says as he pulls out a knife.

The young girls eyes widen in terror thinking that this was going to be the end. Until they all saw another thug get thrown against a couple of garbage cans knocked out.

They all looked to see a young boy with what appears to be a metal staff like weapon.

Young boy: Let her go.

Thug1: It's just a kid. Go deal with him.

Thug2 nodded and walked towards him.

Thug2: Listen kid it's best you get out of here unless you want to-