Teaching Someone a Lesson

We start this chapter with everyone mi us mineta in class 1-A. Everyone was idly chatting with one another while a certain dual haired individual was planning on asking someone out.

That is until Aizawa came in the room everyone quickly went quiet.

Aizawa: Good. You're learning faster than I expected. Anyways todays class I won't be teaching. Someone else will.
He said as he left the class.

Tsuyu: I wonder who will be teaching us? *kero*

Denki: Maybe it'll be one of the other teachers here?

Izuku personally didn't care until he heard loud thumping heading towards the class's direction. Grey looked at him while he nodded acknowledging that he knows who is going to be teaching.

AM: I AM HERE!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!

Class 1-A (-2): ALL MIGHT!!

Izuku/Grey: (Nothing about that was even close to being "normal".)

AM: Hello young heroes. Yes it is I All Might!

Inko (GE): And me as well Green Esper!

They heard the class talking about them but they didn't here the voice they wanted to here.

AM: So today we'll be doing....
He says as he pulls out a postcard saying....

Katsuki: Battle...
He says as a wicked smirk appears on his face.

Izuku: (Training...? Well at least I might be able to teach a couple people a lesson. Hopefully.)

Inko (GE): And let's not forget, you can't be a hero without looking the part.
She said as she pressed a remote revealing multiple briefcases with different numbers on them.

The class got excited about where this was going.

AM: Yes class, each of these cases contain your very own hero costume.

Everyone except for Izuku went and took their cases to get changed. After everyone left Izuku got up and was about to walk out until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Izuku: What do you want?
He said laced with venom causing inko to flinch at his tone.

Inko: W-well Izuku, its just that since you didn't fill out a form for a hero costume I decided to go through your old designs-

Izuku: And let me guess you got me a costume. Which is in that case right behind you?
He said the first part sarcastically.

Inko: Well, yes, I was hoping-

Izuku: Look, listen good and listen well. You take that damn peice of garbage you call a "hero suit" and get rid of it. Cause 1, I already have my own costume and 2, I want nothing from you at all. Especially if it revolves around that bastard.

He said with hatred and venom as he walked past them. After he left their sights inko was about to collapse due to her emotions. All Might was upset very badly but managed to keep himself together and calm Inko down a bit. At least enough to where she could help teach the class.

We skip ahead to see everyone in their own costumes.

Grey decided to wanted something comfortable and a bit stylish. Her costume was a light grey button up with a solid black dress vest which brought out her....*cough* assets *cough*, with different sized lighting arches around it. While on the back of the vest was a wolf symbol. She had black dress pants that seemed to hug her hips a bit. Along with some combat boots.

For the bitches....just whatever you can think of.

Deadpool: Wow, your either that lazy or you hate them that much.