The USJ Pt 2 + Talk

They looked to see Aizawa who was about to say something only to get sent flying by some hulking mass.

They looked over to see it was something that Izuku has heard his father talk about. But he didn't expect him to send it out already......The Nomu.

Grey: What is that thing!?

Izuku: I have an idea. But I don't know why it's here.

Shigaraki: I see you noticed haven't you.

Izuku: Listen, I don't know who you are or why you here. But let me ask you something.....what is that thing?

Shigaraki: Well since your about to die I'll tell you. Lyou see that thing is called a Nomu. And it was made......To kill All Might!
He yelled as he laughed maniacally.

Izuku/Grey: (Kill All Might!?!?)

Izuku: (Dad for a fact wouldn't do something like this! I know he wouldn't!) Grey, get Aizawa to the others.

Grey: Are you sure you can take that thing?

Izuku: With my level of skill and weapons? Not a chance. But the both of us definitely. I just need to make sure that my uncle survives.

Grey just nodded and zoomed over to Aizawa then as she was picking him up the Nomu came over and was but to throw a punch at her.

Izuku: Hey!!

It looked over and saw Izuku flying straight towards it about to throw a punch of his own. He coated his right arm in Armament Haki and threw his punch. While the Nomu blocked it but was being pushed back a bit.

As it was distracted Grey zoomed away with an injured Aizawa.

Izuku flew back dodging a punch that was sent by the Nomu.

Izuku: (Damnit dad! I thought we talked about this, looks like I'll have to visit you soon after this.)

Grey came running over and sent a high kick to it's chest sending it flying due to the force of the blow.

Shigaraki: HAHAHA!! YOU THINK YOUR QUIRKS WILL DO ANYTHING TO IT!? IT HAS STRENGTH ENHANCEMENT, SHOCK ABSORPTION, AND REGENERATION! YOU CANT POSSIBLY DEFEAT IT!!

Izuku: (Wait he said regeneration. Which means....) That's it!

Grey: Whats it?

Izuku: I know how how we can beat it.

Grey looked at him and he quickly wispered the plan.

Grey: Are you sure?

Izuku: Trust me. This won't be that hard.

Grey: Alright but if something happens I'll pull your ears.

The Nomu came charging at Grey while izuku coated his arm with Armament Haki again and sent a punch towards it. It blocked the punch but was being pushed back a bit.

Then he restrained it by turning his body into smoke and restraining it's limbs.

Izuku: Now Grey go for the head!

Grey charged and covered her hand in electricity making it take the shape of a clawed hand.

Grey: Lighting Claw!!

She sliced the head as she zoomed past them. Only for the Nomus head to fall apart into separate pieces. It fell down dead as izuku turned back into his full body and was bombarded by a worried Grey.

Grey: I didn't hurt you did I!?

Izuku: Grey I'm completely fine. So what are you going to do now Handyman!?

Shigaraki growled at the two as he exclaimed they'll be back and left through another portal.

Grey and Izuku walked over to the others, as if on que the doors busted open revealing All Might along with other heros.

All Might: Don't worry because I! am! -

Grey: Late Asshole!

All Mightv W-what.

Izuku: It's because of you you idiot. If me and Grey weren't as strong as we are now, alot of people would have gotten hurt or worse.

Inko: Look sorry Izuku, there was trouble in the city and we couldn't make it in time.

Izuku: So what? There are other heros in the city that could have took care of the problem. You can't be a teacher and a hero at the same time All Might. So tell me, which one are you.

All Might: I am both Izuku-

Izuku: Don't you dare call me that. You don't even deserve to call me that name. It's just Midoriya to you.
He said as he walked past the heros with Grey beside him holding his hand to comfort him.

After the incident the class was given a week off from school to get over what happened.

While Izuku took this time to see a certain someone.

Izuku was in an ally making sure that he wasn't being followed by anyone.

He texted something to someone only for a wall of purple smoke to appear. He walked through it only to find himself in a bar.

Kurogiri: Hello young master. What brings you here?

Izuku: I need to talk to my father. Is he busy?

As if he heard it he was on the screen.

AFO: I will always have time for you my son. I heard what happened at the USJ.

Izuku: Then you should know why I'm here.

AFO: Yes, my successor thought that the Nomu was meant to kill All Might but really it was but a mere prototype. Or a test really.

Izuku: Dad, I swear to God.

AFO: Now understand that wasn't why it was made. It was a way to see what I needed in order to defeat All Might.

Izuku: So your not trying to kill him?
He asked a bit skeptical.

AFO: After everything you went through due to him. I wanted nothing more then to rip his head off along with what makes him a man, and shove it down his throat. But you made me realize that there is more ways to defeat your enemy.

Izuku: So no killing?

AFO: No killing. Right now I just want to injure him to the point where he'll retire.

Izuku nodded happy that his father wasn't trying to kill his arch nemesis.

They talked more about what they've been doing. All For One wanted to make sure that his som was doing good. Even asked how him and Grey are. He said their relationship is great.

Izuku asked about his successor mostly because he was afraid that he wasn't right in the head.

All For One knew what he was talking about and shared some delicate information about his successor. Apparently he is the grandson of All Mights teacher Nana Shimura aka Izuku's grandmother.

Izuku was shocked a bit that meant that they were cousins. And he never knew. But he knew that he may have to kill him....if left no other choice.

All For One told him about his view on this society and how he wants to destroy it. Izuku understands where he's coming from, after all he knows what this society is like, especially to the quirkless.

So All For One plans to find a way to clear his head of the madness he obtained so that he doesn't end up killing himself and people who aren't even involved in the process.

After that Izuku left happy to see his father again. And knowing that he still kept his promise. Now it was high time to get home or he won't hear the end of it from Grey.

But what he doesn't know is that Shoto Todoroki was talking to his father about putting up an Arranged marriage for him and Grey. To which he accepted not knowing that she was already in a relationship with someone.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this story lately, I've been busy working on mostly future stories/ projects. But do expect more from this story in the future. I hope you understand.