Author's Note

Hello Readers.

My name is Burnt Toast and I, like you most likely are, am an avid fan of the anime Inazuma Eleven. I, again, like many of you am also waiting for the upcoming GROH game and hopefully another anime series (copium yes, but hey a person can dream).

Now, for the past few months, while thinking about how I would want an anime series to go I was inspired to write my first fanfiction of what I think a new generation at Raimon would look like and what challenges they would have to overcome.

It was much more difficult than I thought! While I had ideas pop up to mind, I had nothing cohesive so props to the anime writers and staff who gave us the anime we loved to watch when we were kids. It's much more difficult than I thought to write a story.

That said, I was finally able to complete a rough outline of a story and thus will be uploading my first draft of the story to Wattpad. I am mainly writing this story for myself but thought that others may also want to dive back into the world of Inazuma Eleven, albeit through my perspective.

Now, that business aside let's get to some important overall story information/FAQs (Who knows, if I get some readers maybe I'll even do some Q&As lol)

1. This is my first story and draft. It will undoubtedly be rough. Constructive criticism is welcome but don't be rude.

2. Romance - ah yes, I know there will be some looking for a romance fanfic but unfortunately, I would like to stick to the spirit of IE and there will be little, unless I think it's important for character development which (spoilers : it will be for certain characters). But yeah, this will be mainly a plot driven fanfiction.

3. Setting : It's a secret :) You'll figure it out as you go.

4. I am NOT a soccer player of fan. I'll do my best with matches but don't expect anything realistic. I will do my best to capture the spirit of the OG and GO IE soccer games (sorry Ares/Orion, you weren't complete garbage but most of your matches were). Also, I did not play the IE games (looking forward to in the future) so my fanfic will follow the spirit of the IE anime. Not the games.

5. How long? I currently have an outline for 3 seasons. Book 1 is currently planned for ~30 episodes/chapters. 

6. Last important note. I said I want to dive back into the world of IE but obviously I'm not one of the writers so I will be adding my own take/writing style. It's not going to be some edgy/super mature fanfic but I also wanted to incorporate some ideas from other genres of anime/fiction that I've been reading recently so I'm not even going to try to replicate the IE writing style perfectly because it wouldn't turn out well.

How do I envision the genre of my fanfic then?

Let's say Sports/Action/Fantasy mix? Find out by reading the story XD

Anyway, thanks for reading if you got this far and enjoy the story.

Burnt Toast