Chapter 31 : The Saintess's Declaration

"What an inelegant match!!" gagged a boy in the seat behind Yuka as he attempted to stop himself from vomiting.

"Oh don't be rude Kawabata-kun! It's not like they could compare to us after all." scolded the lemon-blond girl sitting across from Yuka.

"Aww come on Fuku-chan, Kawa-bro has a point after all! That match was so boring I can't even show it to my 'Endorphins'[1] or they might unfollow me!"

Still in a dour mood after their recent loss, Senna turned around in his seat hearing the commotion and spat at the three gossipers sitting behind him in the bus.

"Why don't you all shut the hell up while I'm asking nicely..."

Then scoffing he continued,

"As if any of you could have done any better anyways...The only reason I'm here is for Nosaka so why don't you side characters just piss off already."

Gasping with dismay, Yokunaba leaned over in her seat so her elbows were resting atop of Senna's seat and she looked down sympathetically while speaking in a baby voice,

"Oh I'm so schoowwy (sorry) Kaibushi-kun...Is swomone (someone) still in a bad mood?"

Hiss

Having enough, Senna got up before Yokunaba could react and yanked on her short, yellow hair so viciously the former child actress's face slammed cheek first into the seat leaving a giant red mark on her left side.

Satisfied seeing her face beginning to swell, Senna cackled happily.

"Bitch"

"You motherfuc*er—!!" shouted Yokunaba viciously while grabbing her cheek gingerly.

Running up to shake Senna's collar, Kotarou let spit fly everywhere as he screamed panic-stricken,

"How dare a disgusting piece of vermin like you ruin an A-level face? Don't know how rare it is to find people with enough beauty that I don't have to vomit upon seeing their face? At least have the sense to punch anywhere else other than the face!!"

"Ooh! Don't be a little b*tch, Kaibushi-bro! You should've gone for a slug if you were going to choose violence!" egged on Kairaku eagerly as he bounced up and down in his seat watching the altercation between the Outei members, but was promptly pushed back down into his seat by Nosaka's hand coming down hard on his head.

Surrounding the other members in red flames from his Keshin, Nosaka crossed his arms and began to separate the other members efficiently.

"Since Kaibushi-kun and Kujira-chan are rejoining the team after a little vacation at Susanoo Academy it seems I have to remind you all of the rules...

I don't care what you all do but there will be no violence tolerated among team members. Any fights you have need to be settled on the field. I hope I won't have to repeat myself." warned Nosaka coldly and the vicious glint in his eyes forced the other members into an uneasy silence that made the sound of Tamaki chewing on some shrimp crackers even more conspicuous than before.

Sigh

Nosaka sat back down in his seat and brushed his hair up in annoyance at having to act like a glorified babysitter despite everyone most of their team consisting of upperclassmen. While his new teammates were sometimes more trouble than they were worth, he had invested too much time and money into developing these 'products' including all of those failed experiments at Susanoo...

All to create the perfect team to represent Project Mars.

So in other words it was too late to throw them away and start from scratch.