Map Update: Maacleb Continent

So after trying so many apps to make a map, in the end, I decided to just proceed with my custom-made map using my terrible drawing. So here it is, the Maacleb Continent, the continent is about 1 ½ size of Russia with 9 countries and states. The Philippines is located approximately 3,000 km away from the nearest land in Maacleb which is the Port Town Saiz in the Elystad Kingdom.

Now I will be giving a brief introduction to the countries of Maacleb, starting from their economy, population, race, government, military power, etc

...
Now I will be giving a brief introduction to the countries of Maacleb, starting from their economy, population, race, government, military power, etc...

~–~–~–~–~–~

1.) Patagonian Empire — the sole superpower of the Maacleb continent, the Patagonian Empire has a population of roughly 50 million, they are currently ruled by a monarchy and nobility. Their economy relies mainly on trading goods, such as magic items, magic gems, military weaponry, agriculture, slaves, and raw materials which are only found in the empire. They also have the strongest military on the continent with 1 million active men and almost 200,000 reserve conscripts plus slave soldiers. The Patagonian Empire is slowly transitioning into the revolutionary era with the help of magical technology.

2.) Bahamuth Imperium — the Bahamuth Imperium is a major power on the continent and the second most powerful country after the Patagonian Empire. With a population of 40 million, they are also the second most populated country. The Imperium's economy is agriculture, meat exports, raw materials, monster parts, magic gems, gold, iron, and slaves. They also have the second strongest military with 900,000 active men with 150,000 reserves. The Bahamuth Imperium is catching up to the Patagonian Empire and also making its path to be a revolutionary country.

3.) Sarden Union — The Sarden Union is located in the northeast part of the continent, bordered by the Patagonian Empire and Bahamuth Imperium. The Union has a population of 43 million and unlike their neighbors, their country prospers with the help of science. They also have the third most powerful military on the continent. With active duty men of 800,000 and 500,000 reserves plus 30,000 slave soldiers. The Union keep its military well fed and prepared by giving them the most advanced weaponry. It is also argued that the Union is the most advanced country in Maacleb. The Sarden Union's main economies are weapon exports, steel exports, shipbuilding, common goods, luxury items, and slaves.

4.) Salazar Dynasty — located in the northwest part of the continent, the Salazar Dynasty is the second-largest nation in Maacleb and was also newly recognized as a major power on the continent. With a population of 130 million, they have the largest population in Maacleb. They also have the most active military personnel with 1.5 million active men and 2 million reserves, either slaves or forced conscripts. Despite that, they have only ranked the 4th most powerful military in Maacleb due to them being poorly maintained. The Dynasty's economy relies on slave export, agriculture, and food export.

5.) The Valentinia Republic — the Valentnia Republic or simply the Republic is run by the monarchy and ministers elected by the people making it a unique government among its neighbors. The Republic has a population of 35 million of different races. They have a formidable military with 450,000 active men and 200,000 conscripts. Their economy heavily relies on agriculture, magic items, potions, raw materials, fertilizer, and marine exports.

6.) Elystad Kingdom — the Elystad kingdom is located in the southwest part of the continent with a population of 30 million people. Their economy heavily relies on sole agriculture and marine exports. They have a considerable military of 200,000 active men and 80,000 reserves.

7.) Astoria City-State — a very wealthy country home to the most powerful merchants and individuals. Being the gateway between the two sides of the continent, different opportunities are being brought to Astoria from different countries, it is also the main trade hub of the west and east. The state has a population of 15 million, despite its size, it has a well-equipped military with more than 600,000 active men and 200,000 slave soldiers. The Astoria City-State heavily relies on trade with its location being the heart of trade between west and east.

8.) Dwarven Kingdom — located in the middle of the Maacleb Continent, the kingdom is home to 17 million dwarves, they are famous for their craftsmanship, innovations, and inventions. They have one of the smallest armies on the continent but don't let their numbers fool you as they master the terrain in their kingdom and are probably one of the most well-equipped armies. They have active soldiers of 150,000 with 60,000 reserves and 10,000 slave soldiers. Their economy heavily relies on exports such as gold, iron, copper, steel, weapons, tools, armors, and furniture, they are also one of the wealthiest kingdoms in Maacleb.

9.) Leerstrom Kingdom — also dubbed as the barren kingdom, located in the west of Elystad and South of the Salazar Dynasty. Leerstrom Kingdom is the poorest country in Maacleb, with all of their land being dominated by arid deserts with some low plateau lands. They have a population of 20 million mostly lives near the coasts and small areas with vegetation and forests. They have a weak army of only 80,000 active with 20,000 reserves, due to this, the crime rate in the kingdom is astoundingly high. Their economy heavily relies on marine exports, small raw material exports, and gold. Most their people heavily rely on their neighbors to get a job and food.

(Extra)

10.) Engelhart — A once independent kingdom of demi-humans, before it was invaded and conquered by the Patagonian Empire. Their main economy is marine exports, timbers, monster parts, magic gems, and the main exporter of slaves. The territory has a population of 37 million.

~–~–~–~–~–~

So that's all for today. Just a reminder: The Maacleb is one of many other continents to be introduced.
______________________________________

6 / 1 / 22