Chapter 5: A New World A New Era

Maacleb — that is the name of the continent nearest continent where the Philippines was transported, according to the scholars brought by the princess, the world or planet where the country is transferred is called Gauss. There are a total of four continents in Gauss. The Maacleb continent which is also called the lower barbarian lands, The Lotus continent which is newly recognized as a minor continental power and third civilized continent. Next is the Levant continent, also known as a major power continent consisting of advanced and powerful nations, and the last and most supreme of all is the Central Continent, the central continent is where the most advance and wealthy countries of all residents, the center of power, influence, wealth and knowledge, every person from lower continents such as Maacleb dreamed of being blessed to live in such powerful continent.

They were also given the names of countries on various continents, while they were able to get names of nations of Maacleb and the Lotus continent, however, unfortunately, that's not the same case for other continents, especially in the central continent, that's because there was only limited information in the said continents, they also see Maacleb as barbarian lands with little to no resources. Merchants from the two highest continents are incredibly rare, the last recorded visit from the two continents was recorded 100 years ago and never happened again. Meanwhile, trade between the Maacleb continent and the Lotus continent is active, though they only trade with the superpower Patagonian Empire and Sarden Union for some reasons.

~–~–~–~–~–~–~

Imperial City of Valderamma, Patagonian Empire.

In the Inferior Affairs Ministry, Minister Gobel and Diplomat Antonio Fords were having a discussion, a diplomatic talk between Patagonia and the Philippines.

Minister Gobel had his eyes in tears of continuous laughing over the explanation of diplomat Antonio as to how the Philippines was transported in Gauss, "You really had me laugh so hard Mr.Antonio, using such absurd fairy tale as your basis, only a barbarian would believe such things! Also, you said that your country is made out of more than 7,000 islands, I assume that you're a newly founded nation of unified barbarians, and now you came here, directly to us! And request a relationship, recognition, and trade. What an ambitious mission, normally you're attitude is punishable by death, after all, we're a superpower, and you're a barbarian you should know your position! You should be even thankful for stepping your barbarian foot on this land!

Diplomat Antonio and his team were confused and kind of mad at the belittlement they receiving, nevertheless they still use their patience.

Minister Gobel then recomposed himself, " But because you made me laugh so hard, I guess we can recognize you, but trade is impossible."

Diplomat Antonio was delighted, "Then—" before he could even continue his words, he was stopped by Minister Gobel's secretary, as she handed him a piece of paper.

"But only if you and your leader comply with the conditions written in that paper."

Diplomat Antonio then reads the content of the paper which is in the common language (English).

Terms of Recognition

– The Patagonian Empire will lease the Philippines for 500 years without any payment.

– The Philippines leader will hand over the sovereignty of his nation to the emperor for 500 years.

– The Philippines must send 100,000 slaves to the empire after signing this agreement.

– The Philippines will send 10,000 slaves to Patagonia yearly.

– The Patagonian monarchy and nobility are allowed to murder, arrest, defile, enslave, and steal from any Filipino citizens.