Chapter 7: The Sound Of War

(Silangan March)
Credits to: La Banda Militare: Italian and International Military Music.

------------------

Elysia City, Elystad.

A single man wearing a hood walks past the busy crowd of the market district of the capital city of Elystad. He turned on a narrow street to his left, turning to his only to find a dead end.

"I suggest you don't move now." A voice behind his back was heard, and he immediately switched into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" He asked the man, wearing rather fancy clothing, but he noticed something odd.

"Let me guess, you're one of them, right? The famous " Filipinos" that appeared out of nowhere?" The man wearing a hood guessed.

"Beats me."

The hooded man was losing his patience, "You know? It would be best for you to go away now, it would be bad for you if you bump into someone much more powerful than you."

The Filipino man pondered, "I guess you're right. But, you're acting very suspicious, may I know who are you?"

Shit, he knows! The hooded man thought.

"Unfortunately, I can't answer that right now! [O' spirit of fire lends me your strength! Manifest!] [FIRE BALL!] " out of nowhere, a magic circle of the sort appeared, then a ball of fire appeared as it sped fast towards the Filipino man.

Seeing how dangerous it was, the Filipino man rolled to his right where a large enough wooden box was located, barely missing the fireball as he hide behind the box for cover, the fireball hit a brick wall as its flame scattered over akin to a fiery explosion.

"Puta!" The Filipino man cursed, as the hooded man escaped by jumping to a 5-meter wall, Great, he won't be able to pursue me now, I should retreat for now and report back to the gene- his thoughts were cut off as something on his back was stuck, something sharp hit and pierced through his flesh, and a strange wire was attached to it, he then saw the man he was escaping, holding an odd tool similar to a flintlock, but with very different design, suddenly he felt the extreme shock through his body, as he starts to shake violently and lose his consciousness as his body fell onto the cold cobble floor.

________________

Camp Bayot, New World Port.

Ever since the deal between the Elysia and Manila, the territory was given by King Aurelio is under heavy construction as a small city, the city itself will only house the military personnel and some locals in the territory, as well as buildings and other infrastructure from various companies that are willing to invest in the country, meanwhile the large mountain in the middle of the Bagumbayan will be researched to look for any possible resources such as iron, gold, and possibly uranium.

The territory was named Bagumbayan, its geographical features consist of major steppes, hills, rivers, and a tall mountain in the middle of the territory. The territory given was as large as the main Luzon island.

Due to a large number of construction workers, an additional 2,000 soldiers from the 1st Infantry Division of the Philippine Army was sent to secure the safety of the workers.

________________

Sicilia City, Salazar Dynasty.