Part 1

Abhinav's life
He is the eldest son of Kailash and Suhasini.. he loves them a lot..  

He was very bubbly and naughty in his childhood.. he loves his siblings very much.. Arnav is his bestfriend from childhood... Though they were not rich as much as they are now but they were a happy family...

His father was struggling to take his business to next level with Alok Mehta .... During those time an accident took place which changed everything...

Karans parents died and karans responsibility fell on Kailash shoulders..

Kailash and Suhasini tried very hard to make Karan feel home and not to miss his parents but it was very hard to maintain 4 children and a struggling business.... So they sent Abhinav and Arnav both to boarding school...

For Arnav Abhinav is his world so he didn't have any problem but for Abhi everything got changed.. once a bubbly person became silent and cold towards everyone... He did not laugh or enjoy any moment.. The only time he was himself was when he was with Arnav...

After some years when business got flourished parents came to take their children back but Abhinav told them he need to study abroad.. They sent him abroad he studied very well, now he is a best cardiologist in the country......