Part8

Shravya was very nervous to talk about Abhi..
Abhi sensed her nervousness and decided to speak first...

"Hey", Abhi said... ' Hello', Shravya replied...

'Did anyone force you for this marriage' Abhi asked... Shravya replied her head in noo...
Abhi just smiled....

'Do you want to ask any questions?' Abhi asked ....
Shravya thought for a while and asked " Are you happy with this marriage or you are doing this only for happiness of your grandparents"

Abhi just looked at her with smile and told her that, ' he wouldn't do anything which he doesn't like '
He then told her that he want to tell her something about his life.... Shravya just nodded her head asking him to continue..

'As you know from childhood I was a happy child but when my parents sent to boarding school I was disappointed I wanted my parents love but they just gave me materialistic things in form of love... So I became lonely mostly the introvert kind... I need time to open up things... From the childhood I had a sweet spot for you so when the elders said they need me to marry you I was happy because I like you.. only Arnav knows about this" said Abhi...

So Shravya are you ready to become my wife? I just can't wait to lead my life with you...
I like you beyond my limits..... I just want to know your opinion about this... .....

Shravya just blushed at his words ... She was happy knowing that he liked her .. so she also thought to express her feelings but she was thinking how to explain him the things...

While Shravya was silent Abhi was observing her actions he thought expressing his feelings was not a good idea. So he thought to apologise but before that Shravya started to speak..,

" Abhi, as you know my parents did not care about me they sent me with grandparents.. but I always craved for love.. I always used to wait for their phone call .. My grandparents love me beyond limits but I just wished for my parents.. Then I met Yashvi, she became my bestfriend and soul sister as we had same pain...
Abhi was listening to her carefully and understanding her pain......

Shravya continued in all these I missed you Abhi... You were the one who used to support me in childhood ... You were the one who used to stand by me whenever somebody bully me...
Earlier I didn't know what was that feeling but later as the years passed i knew that I liked you...
Whenever you visit Arundathi dadi by seeing your face I got to know that you are also in the same pain.....

You know just because you were pursuing MBBS , i decided to choose medical field......

So I like you Abhi more than you could imagine... Iam happy to be your wife...
Abhi was very happy to know this...... He just hugged her tightly...
Shravya felt peace when he hugged her....