Part9

On the other side,
Yashvi and Arnav were happy about Abhi and Shravya... They both decided to give their relationship a chance...

They all returned to the lounge where the whole family is present and told them their decisions..

Both the families where very happy when the children agreed for the marriage.....

Shravya and Yashvi hugged tightly feeling very happy because they are going to stay together after marriage..

Abhi and Arnav smiled looking at the duo...
Everyone adored their bond .....

Elders decided to conduct a grand engagement ceremony in the next week .... Abhi winked at Shravya and she just blushed looking down....

Next day,
Shravya was getting ready to go to hospital she got call from an unknown number .....
" Hello", said a familiar voice she recognised it easily... "Hai", she replied shyly...
"Are you ready", Abhi asked.." Yes" she replied....
"Iam waiting outside, come soon" he said and disconnected the call....
Shravya bid bye to everyone and went towards the gate only to see Abhi standing besides car and waiting for her....

She goes near him... "Good morning"Abhi wished her.... " good morning"she replied ...
"Get inside the car I will drop you" Abhi said, Shravya was looking at him questioningly,
" We are working in the same hospital, so from today onwards I will drop you" Abhi said.. She nodded understandingly...

For some reason she was feeling very shy today...Abhi was talking to her she was just nodding or replying in single word.. Abhi was confused at her behaviour... So he thought to ask her...

Abhi just stopped the car and looked at her... Shravya was just gave a confused look...

"Is there any problem?" Abhi asked ... "No"she replied...
" Did anyone say anything to you", to which she nodded no as an answer...
"Are you not feeling well" to which again nodded as no
"Then why are you behaving like this" he asked sternly in cold voice being annoyed...
Shravya just trembled by listening his stern voice which is very new to her... She is also innocent and naive girl so she got scared...Her eyes became teary...

Abhi realised his mistake and cupped her face and said," Iam sorry, really sorry, but please tell me is there any issue, why are you being distant... Do you have any problem or don't you want to go with me, Did I do something or don't you want to marry me " he was just rambling when Shravya cover his mouth with her hand to stop talking...

Shravya understood his concern but how to explain her feelings to him.... But when she saw his worried face she just hugged him.. He was startled but started stroking her hair to calm her...

She felt relaxed and she started speaking.. "I dont  have any issues.. It's just all this is a new feeling and Iam just overwhelmed and Iam feeling very shy... I don't have any problem being with you and I already told you I like you and Iam ready to marry you.. so please don't ask that question again"