Part 6

Abhi was watching Shravya.. He felt happy to see her..
Arnav came to Abhi and asked whether he is happy to see her back... Abhi says to Arnav that she too suffered a lot like him and he knows her pain so he is happy to see her back

Arnav asked whether he liked her to which abhi says he have no idea whether it's like or sympathy..

Arnav knows his brother very well , he knows that he liked her from childhood days as he would only listen to her while playing but now the time has changed..

Arnav want his brother to enjoy his life and be happy ... So he always stays by his side... Abhinav s parents knew why abhi has changed so to compensate they built a hospital named Raichand hospital and gifted to him.. he was not ready to accept but by emotional blackmail they made him the dean of the hospital... He has signed the contract for 3 years... 2 years is already completed.. he told his father after 3 years he will do whatever he want..

Abhi wanted his parents love but they thought to give it in materialistic form...
Abhi promised himself he won't let this things to effect his mind...

Meanwhile in the function Kailash called abhi and introduced him to Shravya..
Both looked at eachother  and smiled..
Then function began lot of guests arrived as they both have very good fame
Finally the function ended and only Raichand and Mehta s were Present
Alok was watching his daughter talking to Yashvi noticed how cheerful she is but when she is talking to family members she only responds to their questions

Alok called her gaining everyone s attention... Shravya came forward and he asked about her job to which she replied she got job in Raichand hospital s...

Her parents were happy that she will stay along with them so they asked her when she will join to which she replied she  had  already joined .. they got to know that she is staying in rented apartment they felt bad and asked her to stay in the mansion

Shravya didn't agree and told that she along with Yashvi will stay  there...
Shravyas grandparents also supported her idea... Abhi was happy knowing her being independent....

Arundathi granny was watching all these and planning something........

What is she planning..........................