Prepare for battle.

Me and Hiccup ran to the great hall. Everyone from the village was trying to get in. We managed to push past them and get to the front, where Stoick was standing. Everyone was chatting, they all sounded terrified. After a while of people shouting and asking questions, Stoick held his hands in the air and yelled "ENOUGH!" Everyone stopped talking instantly.

"Dad, what's happening?" Hiccup looked at his father. "A while ago... we were having a meeting of chiefs. It was mainly just to discuss the dragon crisis." He began walking back and foreword along the lifted platform at the front. "Someone who claimed he was from a far land walked in. He was wearing a dragon skin cape. He said he could control the dragons and he was creating a dragon army. He told us he would be happy to let us join if we promised to bow down to him. Of course, we all laughed. The next thing we knew he walked out saying 'you will regret this!' Suddenly the hall burst into flames. I was the only one to make it out alive." Stoick looked like he was about to break.

"He thought everyone must have died in that fire. That's why I created Berk. It was far away from him and he didn't know I was here. We are so well hidden here... but some how, he's found me." "Then we fight!" Hiccup yelled. I agreed. The rest of the hall began cheering. "NO!" Stoick yelled. "You don't know what you are getting yourself into. He is a dangerous man. We have no choice. We have to leave." "If we run it shows that we are weak." Hiccup began, standing up on the platform with his dad. "What happens when he finds us again? If he's really as dangerous as you say, would he not stop at anything to find us? We need to fight. Show him we aren't weak." Everyone in the crowd began cheering at Hiccups words and I nodded. "We tried that before!" Stoick yelled, shutting everyone up. "We lost so many people trying to fight him. I won't let it happen again."

"We have dragons now, dad!" Said Hiccup. "We are vikings! We don't run and hide! We fight!" Everyone cheered after every sentence that came out of his mouth. "Gobber, help me out here!" Stoick said, raising his eyebrows and looking at Gobber. "Stoick," Gobber started. "The boy is right. We need to stand our ground. This is our home." Stoick still looked hesitant. "Please dad, trust me." Hiccup said placing his hand on his fathers shoulder. "Okay son." Stoick said smiling at him.

"MAN THE SHIPS! Man the Dragons! We leave now!" Everyone cheered so loud the walls of the hall began to shake.

Everyone began preparing for the fight ahead. Weapons and shields were being loaded onto the boats and the dragons were being saddled up. Stoick stood on one of the ships after the preparation was over. "We head north!"

I ran into the blacksmith looking for a bow and some arrows. Mine had burnt in the fire. I found a bow but no arrows. I'd have to figure that one out later.

I ran back down to the ships where vikings where on ships and dragons. As I was walking towards one of the ships I saw Hiccup. He threw me some arrows. They were the arrows I had got him for his birthday. This made tears well up in my eyes but I pushed them down. We had more important things to think about. Hiccup held out his hand for me to get onto Toothless. "Thanks for the arrows..." I said and with that I walked past him and towards the ships. Toothless gave Hiccup a confused look as Hiccup looked sad. I know we were fighting but I couldn't forget what Astrid had said.

I jumped aboard one of the ships and we set sail. The water was choppy but we had to keep pushing forward. There were dragons flying all around us but I couldn't worry about that now. Stoick was filling everyone on the ship in on what the plan was but I was having a hard time concentrating. Hiccup was flying Toothless above me and all I could think about was him. What was I going to do?

A/n - This was a short chapter but it had a lot of drama so I hope you enjoyed! The next one should be longer. Much love. X