Secrets.

As soon as we landed back on Berk, we heard someone yell at us. "We've been waiting for ages! Where the hell have you been?!" "Sorry, Snotlout." I said, smiling at him and jumping down off of Toothless to give him a hug. "It's okay, I'll forgive you as long as we can go flying nowwwwww!" Snotlout replied laughing. "Move your butt then!" I laughed back. "Wait..." said Snotlout and I turned around to look at him. "What WERE you guys doing?" Hiccup was about to answer when I quickly cut him off. "Toothless was bored so we just went around the island and back..." I lied.

Snotlout quickly jumped up onto Hookfang and I jumped back onto Toothless. "Race you to the clearing?" Tuff said giving us a evil smile. "You're gonna loooossseee" Hiccup said, stating the obvious. "Try me!" Tuff replied, shooting off into the distance.

Of course, Toothless arrived first, then Hookfang and then the twins. "Let me steer!" Ruff shouted at Tuff. "I'm the better rider!" Tuff shouted back. As I was hopping off of Toothless I said "You do know, if your guys spent less time arguing and more time flying, you might actually have a shot!" Laughing.

Tuff punched me gently on the stomach in a jokey way and he laughed too. I flinched and fell to the floor. "Y/N?!" Hiccup asked worried, running over to me. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry I forget about-" he tried to say. "It's okay, Tuff." I said giggling slightly as he and Hiccup helped me to my feet.

"Can we go explore nowwww?" Ruff asked after I had punched Tuff back in revenge.

We wondered around for a while. We didn't have anywhere we were going specifically, it was just fun to explore.

We pushed past a bush and suddenly we were on the edge of a stone pillar. "Wow!" I said staring at the horizon. "Cool!" Snotlout repeated also staring out into the distance.

Hiccup quickly pulled out a note book and opened it. "Oh god! No!" Tuff said rolling his eyes. "I cannot be bothered to watch you sketch for 10 hours again!" He laughed. "I'm gonna keep exploring. Come find me when you're done." "Wait for me!" Snotlout and Ruff said in unison. "You coming Y/n?" Snotlout asked me as he walked into the forest. "I'm good." I said sitting down next to where Hiccup was kneeling. "Your funeral!" He said laughing before following the twins.

Hiccup began to open up a huge hand drawn map. "Wow! Did you do this?!" I asked shocked. "Yeah. It's a map of everywhere I've explored." He replied, pulling out a piece of paper and giving it to me. "You explore a lot. What exactly are you looking for...?" I asked as Hiccup straightened out the map on the floor. "Any new dragon species or another Nightfury." He replied. "Cool!" I said kissing him on the cheek. He smiled at me and said "Get Toothless to lick that will ya?" I stood up, walked over the Toothless and held out the paper. He quickly licked the paper, getting slobber all over me. "Ew!" I moaned before walked back over to Hiccup, rubbing myself down. "Oh yeah," Hiccup said laughing. "That doesn't wash out." "Great!" I said sarcastically as I flicked my hand to get it off.

"Wait so..." I began, looking at the map. "If that's Berk and that's the cove, then that must be north so we are..... here!" I said, pointing at the respective places and then placing the paper on the edge of the map and sticking it down. "You got it!" Hiccup replied, kissing me on the forehead which instantly made me blush.

He began drawing out the landmarks we could see from where we were standing.

Hiccup POV:
Whilst I was writing out what I was looking at, I suddenly remembered what Y/n had said earlier. She lied to the others. Did she not want them to know about us?

"Why didn't you tell the others the truth of where we were?" I asked, looking at her. "N-no reason..." she stuttered. "Do you not want them to know we're together....?" I replied panicking as I remembered what had happened when me and Astrid had gotten together. She was ashamed at the thought of us being together. Was Y/n the same?...

Y/n POV:
"It's not that at all!" I replied. "When they asked, it made me think back to when Astrid found out about us and it made me panic. I know it's not going to happen again so it's stupid that I was even worried about it. It was a moment of panic."

"Sorry, it's just when me and Astrid got together she didn't let me tell anyone because she was ashamed to be seen with me. It was only when I became 'popular' that she told people..." Hiccup replied looking sad. I quickly grabbed his hand. "It's nothing like that Hic! I promise! I'm proud to be with you! I want to shoot it to the clouds! You are amazing Hiccup and if someone can't see that then they're the problem. Not you." He smiled at me and giggled little and I smiled back. "Thank you." He said looking relieved and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and climbed on top of him as we made out intensely.

Snotlout POV:
We had been wondering around for a while and the others still hadn't joined us. "We should go get the others." Ruff said as if to be reading my thoughts. "Fine, but if Hiccup is still drawing I'm leaving." Tuff said and I laughed.

We walked back to where the others were and what we saw shocked us all.

Y/n POV:
"GUYS?!" I heard Snotlout shout. I quickly looked up to see them looking shocked. "Hey...!" I said, quickly jumping off of Hiccup and standing up. Hiccup did the same. "Are you guys a thing?!" Ruff said with her jaw hanging open.

Hiccup looked sad.

Hiccup POV:
I started to worry that she was going to deny it just like Astrid did. It was like reliving the past all over again.

But to my surprise... she didn't.

She grabbed my hand. "Yes." She said hugging my arm. I couldn't explain how happy I was in that moment.

"FINALLY!" Tuff yelled rolling his eyes. "The whole 'will they, won't they?' thing was driving me mental."

Y/n POV:
I laughed and smiled at them. "Are you two official? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?!" Tuff asked looking excited. Hiccup blushed and replied "Yeah!" Smiling. "Awww!" She replied smiling at us.

I laughed and we all sat down together. "When did it happen? We need details!" She asked, very interested. "Only this morning," I began before being cut off. "OH MY GOD! That's why you were late! YOU WERE TOTALLY HAVING SEX!" Ruff exclaimed.

Everyone looked shocked, Hiccup went bright red and I choked on my own spit and began to cough. "Jesus Ruffnut!" Snotlout said rolling his eyes. "Personal stuff much!" "Sorry..." Ruff said giggling a little.

When I finally stopped choking and managed to catch my breath I said "No! That's not what we did at all! We just talked!" And we began to explain what happened earlier that day.

"That's great guys!" Snotlout said smiling after we had finished. "Are you gonna tell the village...?" He asked looking at Hiccup. He must have known what happened with Astrid when her and Hiccup first got together. Hiccup looked at the floor sad again. "I don't see why not!" I replied smiling. Hiccup instantly perked up. "Awww, I'm so happy for you!" Ruff said, hugging me. "Thanks guys." We smiled.

"Hey guys!" Fishlegs said walking towards us. "Where have you been?!" I asked him, standing up and hugging him. "Sorry! Had a dragon emergency!" He replied, sitting down with the others. I crossed my legs slightly and laid onto Hiccup's lap.

"So, what are you talking about?" Fishlegs asked and we explained everything. Fishlegs smiled at us. "That's great! Well done guys!" He said. "Oh I brought us lunch!" Fishlegs began opening his bag. "Thank god! I'm starving!" I exclaimed, sitting up.

Fishlegs laughed and began to hand out the food. We ate for a while before Tuffnut said "So, have you?" Between mouthfuls of fish. "Have we what?" I asked biting into an apple. "Had sex?" Tuff replied. "TUFFNUT!" Snoutlout exclaimed punching him. Hiccup went bright red and I stood up and walked away, trying not to laugh. "Sorry! Come back Y/n!" Tuff said, running over to me. "If you must know," I began, walking back to the group. "No. We haven't." "Why not?" Tuff asked. "Do you ever give it a rest?!" Hiccup shouted, embarrassed but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

Just as I was about to hit Tuff again there was a loud bang. "That sounded like it came from Berk!" I exclaimed jumping up. "Shit! Let's go!" Hiccup said and with that, we jumped back on the dragons and flew quickly back to Berk.