It's all your fault.

Y/n POV:
We crouched down and walked quickly around the back of the castle, and round to the front.

There were a few guards dotted around the edge with swords and arrows. The moon was just bright enough for us to be able to see but not too bright as to give away our position.

"Fishlegs, have you still got that rope?" I asked, referring to the one he usually had tied to his belt. He nodded and handed it to me.

"Okay what I need you guys to do," I said pointing to Ruff and Tuff. "Is to go over that hill and make some noise. Not enough so that it's obvious but just a little so the guards come to investigate. I'm going to throw the rope over the side and me and Snotlout are going to climb over the wall. Fishlegs, I need to you made sure no one cuts that rope. That's our escape."

"We've got this!" They said. "Thank you guys so much..." I said. "We want to help. We're here."

I nodded at them as a signal to begin. Ruff and Tuff ran off over the hill and me and the two other boys waited for the guards to leave. We heard a rock hit the floor and the guards ran towards the noise. 'Nice one Ruff and Tuff!' I thought to myself.

Me and the others ran towards the side of the wall and I threw the rope over the top of it. "Let's go!" I whispered and began to climb.

We both jumped down the other side before hearing booming coming up behind us.

"Y/n! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I looked behind me to see Gobber lifting up the metal gate and walking towards us. "We tried to stop him Y/n..." Ruff said, looking defeated. "You need to leave!" I whispered back. "If he sees you-"

I didn't even get a chance to finish the sentence before a booming voice came from the balcony above. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the dragon trainers. Back for more are we?" He laughed.

"Y/n you've made a huge mistake!" Gobber yelled, panicked. "No Gobber! You did! If it wasn't for you showing up then we would have been able to sneak in! You gave us away!" Gobber opened his mouth to speak before being cut off by Drago. "Sorry darling, I'm afraid you're too late." My heart dropped as he sent us an evil smile. "I had to kill him!" "WHAT?!" Snotlout yelled from next to me. "He kept trying to escape. I had no choice." He laughed again.

I felt all of the blood leave my body. I fell to the floor on my knees. He couldn't be dead. He couldn't!

Tears fell from my eyes as I stared at my hands in shock. "I'm so sorry Y/n..." Gobber said after a while of me sitting on my knees and placed his hand on my shoulder. In that moment my sadness replaced itself with anger. I stood up and pushed Gobber backwards. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIM HERE! FUCK YOU!" I yelled as tears continued to soak my cheeks.

He stopped and stared at me in shock. Drago laughed from behind me. "Feisty one aren't you?" I stared at the horizon before slowly turning around and making eye contact with him. I stared at him with anger all over my face. The smile on his face made my blood boil. I saw red.

"HOOKFANG!" I yelled and with that the dragon landed on the floor next to me. I climbed on top of him before Gobber quickly jumped off of the floor and ran towards me. "Y/n NO! He'll kill you!" "Then let him." I replied numbly and with that, I flew up. As I did the huge dragon emerged again.

I heard the gang below me start to get onto their dragons. "Snotlout. No. Have some sense." Gobber yelled. "We came here to finish this. That's exactly what we will do." And they joined me in the sky.

I flew around and around the dragon, trying to get its attention and distract it. What to do? What to do?! I contemplated before looking down at my ripped leggings from what Hiccup did earlier. I ripped the other leg and wrapped it around an arrow. I was going to finish what Hiccup started. I looked over to Ruff and Tuff and held up the arrow to show them the plan. They nodded and began to carry it out again, spraying gas not only into its mouth but all down the side of it. I dodged its tail and flew under its stomach, up around it's back and back to it's head.

"Hookfang! Help me out?" And with that he lit the end of my arrow. I loaded it into my bow and aimed at the monster. "Shit!" I yelled. I couldn't get a clear shot. I had one chance. I flew towards its head and aimed.

"NO!" I heard Gobber yell from below me. I didn't care if this killed me. I needed revenge. I looked down to see Drago in shock as all of his men ran away. He was alone.

I shot the arrow. A huge burst of flames hit my face and body. The force pushed me off of Hookfang. As I feel backwards and down to the floor, everything went into slow motion.

It was okay. I knew this was going to be the end but it was okay. I had done it. I closed my eyes and braced for the my body to hit the hard floor below.

A/n - Not the end of the story! Keep reading! <3