Don't leave me.

Hiccup POV:
"Don't move a step further!" Astrid yelled at me and I stopped immediately in my tracks. She moved the knife to Y/n's stomach. "I could kill her Hiccup!" She yelled pushing down onto Y/n's neck harder and I heard Y/n gasp for air.

"Astrid, please!" I shouted. She had a psychopathic look on her face as if she had lost it completely. "Break up with her! Tell her you want me!" I frowned at her I'm pure shock. "I'LL STAB HER HICCUP!" I quickly said "Okay, okay Astrid." Trying to defuse the situation. "I don't want to be with her. I love you Astrid. If you kill her you will be kicked out of Berk and I need you here, sweetheart!" She began to giggle maliciously.

"Kiss me." She said smiling at me. "What?..." I asked still shocked. She pushed down onto Y/n's throat further. I noticed she couldn't breathe. "Okay!" I got down on my knees in front of her and kissed her. It made me feel sick but I didn't have a choice. I pulled away and said "Can you get off of Y/n so me and you can be together?" I asked trying to convince her. She took her hand off of Y/n's throat and I heard her gasp for air. "Are we going to be together forever?!" She yelled asking me. "Yes! Yes! Just get away from Y/n!" "LIAR!" She screamed at me and the world began to go in slow motion.

Astrid stabbed the knife, hard, into Y/n's stomach. "NO!" I yelled running forward and pulling Astrid off of her. I pulled her shirt off to reveal the open wound and quickly pushed down on it to stop the bleeding.

"DAD! ANYONE! PLEASE, HELP ME!!!!" I cried with tears falling down my cheeks. "It's okay! It's okay Y/n!" I said as she breathed quickly and stared up at me in shock. She started to close her eyes. "No no no no! Don't leave me Y/n! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

Stoick POV:
As I was chatting to Gobber and laughing in the great hall I heard Hiccup screaming. Me and Gobber made eye contact before running out of the door. "Stay here!" I yelled to everyone else and me and Gobber ran out of the door.

Hiccup?!" I yelled as I saw him leaning over Y/n with Astrid behind him. "OH MY GOD!" Gobber yelled and ran towards Y/n. "What's wrong?!!!" I yelled running forwards. "ASTRID STABBED HER!" Hiccup yelled while crying his eyes out. "DROP THE KNIFE ASTRID!" I yelled at her. She looked shocked at what she had done. She dropped the knife and I grabbed it and threw it quickly off of the cliff so that she couldn't get to it.

Hiccup POV:
"CAN WE GET SOME HELP OUT HERE!" My dad yelled and everyone ran out of the great hall. "I love you Y/n!" I said through tears. The medics ran over to us and the guards restrained Astrid. "Hiccup, you need to step away." Said one of the medics trying to tend to her. I grabbed Y/n's hand and started to cry harder.

My dad grabbed me around the stomach and pulled me away. "NO!" I yelled trying to push him off as Y/n closed her eyes. "Let them help her Hiccup..." my dad said hugging me close as I cried into his chest.

A/n - I know this chapter was super short (it's the shortest one so far) but it felt like ending it here would be best for drama reasons lol. Get ready for the next chapter! Love love. X