The all clear.

Y/n POV:
Over the next few weeks we couldn't go into the forest because of my stomach so we just hung around in Hiccups house and at the great hall. Until one day I had good news for everyone.

I quickly made my way back to Hiccup's house. "Guys!" I said bursting through the door. "Dear Odin, you scared the crap out of me!" Tuff said falling off of the sofa. "Sorry!" I said walking over to him to make sure he was okay. "What's so exciting?" He asked after getting off of the floor. "The doctor gave me the all clear to go into the forest and get my life back together tomorrow!" I said excitedly. "That's amazing!" Hiccup said smiling happily at me. "Thank god!" Snotlout said, staring at the ceiling. "I think I'm starting to go insane staring at these four walls!" He exclaimed. "Me too." I replied rolling my eyes. "Where should we go tomorrow?" Fishlegs asked getting excited. "I was thinking that we could maybe go for a fly...?" I asked looking excitedly at him. "You? Fly?" Snotlout said looking at me sarcastically. "I was stabbed Snolout. Dragons are the least of my worried... besides, they can actually be quite nice..." I replied. "Cool!" He said back.

I sat on the sofa next to them and we began talking about the exciting day tomorrow. After a few hours of us talking about it, we decided to call it a night and get an early night for tomorrow. Everyone said goodnight and went to their houses. Me and Hiccup went upstairs.

"So you and dragons?" He asked smiling at me. "I know! I think I might be getting over my fear!" I said excitedly. "That's great!" He replied looking happily at me. "What about getting your own dragon?" I hesitated for a second. "Maybe..." I replied. "Whenever you're ready." He said laying down on the bed. It was nice that he understood.

The wound on my stomach had pretty much healed, I just had to be careful not to put too much strain on it because it could be a bit sore.

Me and Hiccup quickly fell asleep excited about the day ahead.

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. "Shit!" I yelled. I was cuddling him... and our faces were only an inch apart. He woke up and looked as shocked as I was. "Sorry!" I said jumping up before falling backwards over the edge of the bed.

"Shit are you okay?!" He asked laughing slightly. "I'm fine." I said, rubbing my elbow that I had hit on the floor. "I'm not that scary am I?" Hiccup said laughing heavily. "Terrifying." I said sarcastically as I laughed along with him.

We were cuddling... we almost kissed in our sleep. The thought of this made me blush. I looked over to the window to hide my red face and I saw the moon in the sky. "Wait, what time is it?!" I said leaping off of the floor. Hiccup walked over to the window and calculated the time. "About four in the morning..." he said looking back at me. "It's too earlyyyyy!" I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "Everything is too early in your eyes!" He laughed. "What now?" I asked sitting on the side of the bed. "Well I don't think I'm getting back to sleep now..." he said giggling slightly. "And my adrenaline is rushing too fast after that near death experience!" I smiled. "Near death experience?" He asked laughing. "You got stabbed but falling off of the bed is where you draw the line?" He said, still laughing. " I suppose I need to get my priorities right..." I said, laughing back.

"What should we do then?" I asked after a while. "Well, technically the doctor gave you the all clear for tomorrow...TECHNICALLY it's tomorrow." He said, looking suspicious. "What are you plotting Hic..." I asked squinting my eyes at him. "How about we go for a fly?" He asked. "We're doing that tomorrow with the guys?" I said confused. "I know. But, what if we go now? Just us?" He asked and he looked at the floor blushing.

I looked out of the window and quickly realised I wasn't going to be sleeping anytime soon. "Okay!" I said with a smile. And we began to put our clothes on.

When we were ready we quickly and quietly snuck out of the front door and Hiccup looked up to the top of the house. "Toothless!" He whispered and with that, Toothless flew down from the top of the house. He looked excited to go for a fly. Hiccup jumped on top of Toothless and held out his hand. I took it and jumped up behind him, grabbing his waist. We took off.

A/n - I know this was a shorter chapter but it's gonna get spicy in the next one so stay tuned!