Chapter 1 (updated) Damn You Truck-kun!

Your pov

Hello I'm y/n

I am playing honkai impact, my favorite game! Especially Haxxor Bunny! I even make into her SSS Rank.

"Alright! I finished to days dailies!"

However my phone start saying that honkai game is now stop working and says please restart his game.

"well, ok it's just a restart."

I press restart then he hear a hunking sound on the left side and sees Truck-kun, I was to late to react and died. Lot of people scream of my lifeless body blood spilled on the road and I thought that's the end of me.

...

...

...

...

...

I feel like I'm laying down on a solid floor which it hurts my head and back as I try to open my eyes the light shines soooo bright. After some few minute for my eyes to adjust I then try to get up but my body feels weird like it's hard to balance and fall down face is about to hit the ground.

"wwwooooaaaahh! *thud* ow!"

I fell to the ground then I realized about my voice, I sound like a girl, but then I down I wear clothes that look something similar.

"woah! 😯 is this... Haxxor Bunny!? but why? I thought I died? did I just isekaied? what world am I? oh gosh please its not somewhere dangerous"

My legs are shaking a little bit due to me situation, and I'm scare to stand up and do anything but I have to know, so I stood up and start walking and try to go down at the building.

as I am in the ground floor of the building it looks a very run down building, thinking it might dangerous to just walk at the main door so I found a window and jump off there. which I then am in an alleyway continue of my walk and reach the end of it as walk out of the alleyway, I saw different people wearing spandex suits I feel like I'm in a superhero world, as I walk with no direction I saw a store that looks like seven eleven and enter the store there is a magazine stand and look at it, one of it, my eyes are wide as look at the magazine that talks about the no. 1 almight.

"Holy- Allmight! Well this isn't going to be pretty, and what year am I?"

I have answers but I also have new questions. But my head is dizzy so forget about it for now and got out of the store and continue my walk. As I was walking I heard a little scream in another alleyway in front of me.

" what the-? "

I check it out by peeking my head, and I see a classic scene where the girl is kidnap thing,

"that girl is about to get raped! But I don't know how to fight! Of course I'm Haxxor Bunny she has the moves but I'm not her-"

I feel like I'm confident and beat the shit out of that bastard but I'm also scared but I'm witnessing that is something to get even worse. I close my eyes and clenching both of my fist.

" screw it"

And ran towards at them. The guy saw and laughed, I don't know what I'm doing but then I start jump wall to wall until my legs are at his head level then kick him so hard he leg of the lady I kick him again at the head while I'm still at mid air, he tries to throw a punch at me, I grap his head and use both of my knees hit him at the nose, he is bleeding but it's not over so I back of a bit and think of my next move.

Bad guy:YOU LITTLE BRAT BITCH!

Thinking of my next move I saw at my right that their is a pipe in the trash can and I smirk, I quickly grab it and sprint, I'm a lot faster then my original body so I use the advantage and hit on the nose, stunned, I used the opportunity to go a round him and jump and hit him at the head with big *wack* sound, and now falls at the ground unconscious face on the ground. I then grab both of his arms and put at his back.

"now what! It would be nice to have handcuffs! I need handcuffs! But where do I get hand-"

Thinking about only Handcuffs, part of the pipe just broke and the other part started diggitalize itself forming itself into a handcuff. Without hesitation I quickly use it and hand cuff him. I let go of him sat down and tired my body is thrubing my mentality couldn't keep with the new body so my head is also dizzy, trying stand up and dusting away my clothes, I check on the lady and she was aslo knocked out. I don't what to do so I find someone to help out find people I can call out to.

As I was trying to find people or an officer I turn around and my eyes widen due I found one of the most well known, the green hair kid that has the power of One For All! Midoriya! I rush to him shout to him.

"hey excuse me! You! The kid with green hair!"

Midoriya: Huh!? I-uh-yes!

Stuttering

"could you call the police? their is unconscious lady and a tied up man on that alleyway!"

"What!? Ah-I ah yes right away!" Izuku Midoriya then grabs his phone and calls the police.

Meanwhile I go back and wake up the lady "hello miss? Pls wake up" shaking her up but does not do anything, I slightly slap her and her eyes are open slowly.

I say "Oh thank God your awake!"

The lady look at me and her eyes widen "your the kid that save me! Thank you!" she slowly stood up and bow to me.

"wait miss! Please no need to bow to me" I try to let her stop bowing at me

"nono what you did is heroic! For a kid at your age is impressive! Is there anything I can return you favor with!" the nice lady asked me, "well uh I would like to have work, you could say I was job hunting, I may look like this but I'm 16" I told her that.

"I really am 18 back were I'm from"

"Wow really!? Well that's great! I do have a little Cafe just a few blocks away, here this is my number call me whenever you are ready." the nice lady gives her number.

"thanks" I said.

Izuku rush towards me "hey, uh i call the police"

"thank you"

I then continue my walk

45 minutes later...

My stomach grumbles I haven't eaten all day however I do found however found a 500 yen under a vending machine which is lucky, I then remember how I did a at the fight back then and turn part of the pipe into handcuffs, I try a place to hide, I found a dumpster then I look inside to   find materials I found 4 cans that will do, and so I focus my hand and think.

"500 yen, 500 yen, 500 yen, 500 yen!"

4 of the cans the digitalized and turn into two 500 yen.

"hmmm i guess this is my quirk that neat, I need try this quirk later but for now they look exactly like the original 500 yen, and looks new too, anyway I can buy something, hmmm I heard bento boxes are good in Japan, might aswell try"

While I walk, I look at the sky that is almost going to be nightfall "damn you Truck-kun, and also thank you"

To be continued