Ch 12 New Faces And Mission Begin

Bronya POV

It's 6 a.m. the next day, so I quickly shower, getting used to seeing myself, and I usually wear a striped outfit to the entrance exam. Preparing for school, putting on my uniform, eating breakfast, and leaving.

Once I reach there I found the press just right in front of the schools gate, the reporters are swarming the students.

Bronya: so ep 9 finally started.

I saw Iida given a solid words about All Might Being a teacher but they look very bored at it.

Bronya: meh, typical reporters

They then found me and they start swarming at me.

Reporter 1: hey you! How is your experience with All Might!

I then bring out my drone and grab it, quickly to escape the press. By flying away.

When I walk into class, everyone is there, including Sir Aizawa, and today! We will choose our class representative and vice-president. I already know this, so I'll pass on this one. Tenya wants a voted system, and everyone agrees. He asked everyone if they wanted to put their name up for voting on the board.

Tenya: Bronya, would like to be voted?

Bronya: nah, I will sit this one out, I'm not the type to be responsible or represent.

Tenya: alright.

Time skip.

You know how it ends Izuku got the most votes and Momo and Tenya is sad.

Time skeip again

It's lucnh time and I'm here getting my lunch until my phone just go, *bing* Vemes texted her. And says

Vemes: yo, I made a group chat you will be 5 people Including me, I pin point the table you will be seated with your team to stop these outlanders.

Bronya: you said that like your the heavenly principles.

Vemes: oh shush, I'm not, I like to say that.

I walk to the table we're I will meet my team, the tables empty so I'm the first to arrived.

5 minutes later

I was eating my meal I then see three people coming at me, when notice they look so familiar but then it hit me, the three of them look like from the characters from other fandoms. I quickly private chat Vemes.

Bronya: hey! What is this! These are isekaied people!

Vemes: hm? Oh your team? They are Reincarnated not isekai they are different.

Bronya: eh!?

Bronya: stupid *mumbling and faceplam on the answer* but she got a point

They then seat down on the table with me and then one of them speak to me.

Violet: hello! I am Violet Evergarden, from class B.