Chapter 3 (updated) Progress

Ye it's by like what, a week?

Anyway sorry for the slow update

School is important

Any let's start

Remember bronya is y/n
_______________________________________

It's been like a week or so since I arrived here in bnha world. I was able to get use to work properly of the nice lady's Cafe which her name is Kaito btw, I and met good people here in the city, like that old man starfish head from ep 1.

I am now finish my shift and get ready to go back to the beach, so I'm packing my stuff.

Kaito: OH! your shift is done I see~

Bronya: yeah I'm going back home, take care ma'am😊.

Kaito: be careful going back home I heard there is a villain on the loss.

Hmm! Who could it be?

Bronya: alright see ya ma'am.

BTW she is wearing this today

I then go out and went to the train station, I plug my earphones and listen some songs from this world, apparently the songs from the intro of bnha is a famous band here which is surprising

While walking I saw a big crowd waiting outside of the train station.

Hmmm this looks very fami-

I then saw I gaint villain shark head scared and waving around his arms.

...

OH MY LUSH EPISODE 1 IS STARTING!!!??

I quickly look around I found Izuku smiling, eyes that has stars on it.

Oh my gosh it really is starting!

I'm happy that there is now progress, I don't want to interfere now, so I walk to different direction to go back to the beach. I saw a little figure at the alley.

I have seen lots of stuff in these alleyways😒

I followed it because I'm curious and hey I found eri... Eri!?

Wait your supposed to be introduced in season 4!? Why are you here!?

She is sitting and tearing up in the alley and I was sad, so I get close to her comfort her. Eri saw me was reluctant first but she gets closer and comfort her but is still crying even though I'm hugging her.

Damn Kai, you really have do this even episode 1!? What a psycho.

Bronya: there there~ don't be scared.

Eri open her eyes and widen and starts to tremble.

Eri: Onee-san... *sniff*... Run away...

She is saying that whispering while shaking.

Kai Chisaki: excuse me

I feel strong pressure behind me, I turned around and I see the asshole.

Well of course Kai Chisaki is here, suuuure. (sarcastically)

Kai Chisaki: thats my child thank you for taking care for her

He gives me a intense glare, I feel my heart is about to burst, and feeling want kneel beg for my life. What scary pressures it feels.

But two can play that game! Bring it on! Back from my world I can glare just like you but better Bish!! Take this!!

I also give him an intense glare just like him but better. We give a staring contest in the alleyway but it's a one side victory as he is surprised by my awesome glare, I have trained my glare to intimadate the people around me back then but that's about it, it's just a bluff nothing else.

Kai Chisaki: Y-yes that is my child

Bronya: alright then😊

They are both shock of my answer with a sweat drop

Bronya: Ok kiddo whats your name? (acting)

Eri: uuuh e-eri.

Bronya: what a cute name! Alright sir here is your child. Be a good girl ok? ☺️

Eri: uuhh... uuhh... ok

Eri is dump founded by the situation

Bronya: good! I have to go now, and sir you should take of your child there are a lot strangers that will kidnap children so be careful.

I slap at the back laughing like no problem, what he didn't know is I put a tracking device, I made one just in case.

Bronya: by then!

I wave at the two since I can't help her now I'm in a big disadvantage and I'm weak so I have to find a way to enter UA.

Hang in there eri I will save you.

I am almost at the beach then suddenly a quirk less villain is robbing a store.

OK there are to many of Villains, this is not just a coincidence. But this could be my debut

I know the people will call heroes, so I'm going use opportunity to show some martial arts since using quirks Is prohibited. Time to use my acting skills from my high school experience.

Bronya: Hey Dumpshit! Stop! (shouts)

The robber heard me

Robber: out of the my way brat! (shouts)

As the robber pulls a knife out of his pokect and charges at me I Twist Armpit and at the Same Time, Spin kick Skull then Break Hamstring as I Strangle Elbows and knock him out with the good ol straight punch.
Damn So this is of SSS Rank Support Valkyrie.

The people around are shock and only a few seconds of silence until they started to cheer on me and the owner of the store thanks me.

Store Owener: thank you! X2 so much!

Bronya: it's no big deal really. Anyway I gotta go se ya!

Quickly ran away from the scene hoping that would bring the Heroes attention so i can go to UA like this. After that I rush to the beach and go back to my camp and prepare some food for my self.

Bronya: Well then, lots of progress has been made hehe😁

To be continued....

Again sorry for the slow publish