Chapter 6 Exterminate

Recap

My hair style is pony tail and wear PE UA uniform for the physical exam. And I'm in battle center D.

Now that I think about it. I go and look for Present Mic Which he is on top of the wall of the city D, and ask him.

Bronya: hello sir Mic?

Present Mic: hm? Oh! Hey kiddo what is it!

Bronya: can I use my weapons? I made them and I can't fight without them.

Present Mic: Yes you can! As long you made it there is not problem!

Bronya: nice!

Present Mic: what are guys standing there! It's now starting!

Bronya: oh right they don't signal go in the exam.

So I quickly rush them and be the first one to be inside the zone while the others are late in react. As for me I found a lot of 1 and 2 points robots.

I first do unique fighting style of Bronya, bringing my 2 drones out only and my p30's and shooting like wildfire. Shooting every robot in sight, leaving nothing from my path.

Examinee 1: woah look at the robots getting destroyed!

Examinee 2: come on! if we don't get points that girl get every single one!

Bronya: MWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!

Meanwhile in the teachers of UA pov or point of view.

Present Mic: I like that kid even more!

Power Loader: yea, her inventions like those drones are versatile, such a genius!

Eraser Head: this is the kid your talking about?

All might nodded while smiling.

All might: Yep, and it it seems she is holding back.

Cementos: holding back?

All might: she actually has a tons weapons,while i was teaching young Midoriya, seems like she is doing it for the sake of examinees

Sniper: So not only has skills of a fighter but also knows her surroundings situation and knows that her weapons are dangerous if she gets reckless.

Principal Nezu: it seems we will have great heroes this year

The teachers saw bronya shooting lots of l and 2 point robots but suddenly Bronya saw a examinee is injured and a 3 point charging at the examinee, luckily Bronya dashes in front of the kid and starts shooting the 3 pointer, she shot the wheels, unable to move, she then throws a grenade at it and once it's close she shot the grenade, exploding the head saving the examinee, Bronya the injured examinee.

Bronya: lets see... Hmmmm your injured I think you might want to call it out

Examine: i-um - Th - thank you

Bronya just waves at him. The teachers saw the performance Bronya did and are impress by it.

Sniper: not only does she destroy the enemy, but she also checks to see if he has any more casualties!

Meanwhile, Bronya's pov

Bronya: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You fools! I need it for the hero points. I know you saw me with your secret camera!

Back to teachers' pov

Presenting Mic: *clap* clap* boya! let's start the finale!

He then presses the button, bringing out the 0P and starting to reck the city.

Bronya pov again.

Bronya: Finally, let's do this!

I then bring out another 7 drones, which makes it 9 drones, and start shooting at the OP to distract them while I try to find other examinees and save them. Because not only can you get points by killing the robots, but you can also get points by saving the examinees. It would make sense if you joined a hero school. I then found people and helped them evacuate the area.

Bronya: I have finished saving these guys and my points are 125 villain points. HA! I don't know yet about my hero points, but it must be big, so yeah, I'm cool. All I need to do left is that big.

I turn around to see I have only 3 left and damage and I'm surprised I only sent a few, but it's nothing to worry about. I can make more, so I start preparing myself to fight and do ready to run pose like from the olympics.

The teachers that are witnessing are curious about what I'm about to do.

Midnight: Do tell me if she isn't going to fight that?

all power: hahaha!Oh she will.

I then start running and jumping and call out to my drone to bring me up to the sky so I can see the 0p robot. I get closer to it and start preparing my grenades and smoke bombs. Once I'm in range, I throw my grenades and smoke bombs. I drop myself at the robot's head and begin breaking its head, then enter myself into its circuits and begin hacking.

Bronya: Oh Boi, this is my first time hacking, especially a robot, but I can do this since I have knowledge of Bronya.

I started hacking and, surprisingly, it's not that hard. It must be because I have a Brony body. After getting used to it, I shot it down, making the robot turn itself off. It took me a few seconds and people started to get curious as to who stopped it.

Examinee 1: Who did it?

Examinee 2: That girl, I saw her. She is the one that saved me from the 3 pointer.

Examinee: Why did she pick the 0p?

While the teens were discussing, I came out, with a tired look in my eyes. I am stretching myself because it's hard. Then a voice in the speaker says that it's time out. And that's the end of the hero exam.