Chapter 4 Making Items

This is going to be short one... Maybe

Oh and I don't own any pictures in here
_______________________________________

Today is my day off and I will make the most of it.

There is a lot of trash in the beach so I slowly practice creating machines and tools for myself with the help of Bronya's knowledge and the blueprints store in digilet. Making bunch of stuff like a spring, gear, and suriken but explosive type, I don't know maybe I might need it.

I slowly get the hang of it so I keep making, and started making small fans and even artistic sculptures it seems these items can be sold later on so keep making until he made an electric fan, a flash light, a toy car, and batteries, since I got bunch of stuff I made my camp into a little shop too. Bunch of random stuff that I created on the shelves.

But I now realize who would bye something if her shop is in the garbage beach. I sigh and continue making stuff.

After slowly mastering my quirk I create the mini project bunny.

What I mean is this one, this are the drones from the original haxxor bunny.

After successfully made a drone, I made some preparations like grenades, and tazers and tomtacks, and other traps I cant use my p 90 since I check my gun it has limited ammo now, not like back in the game, and it's hard to replicate the ammo cause...

After successfully made a drone, I made some preparations like grenades, and tazers and tomtacks, and other traps I cant use my p 90 since I check my gun it has limited ammo now, not like back in the game, and it's hard to replicate the ammo cause it's mix with unique materials in it. So I made a regular p90 with regular ammo.

I'm getting sweating from using my mide to work with my quirk since I have to memorize and understand the whole process.

I get inside in my tent and wear swimming outfit because I want to in joy the beach since I literally live here, I swam until night fall.

I wear this outfit while swimming
I made this to look exactly like in the game.

To be continue....

Just a extra story