Ch 13 The Encounter

Wow 4k reads my gosh

Cant believe a lot actually like this

thank you and here is the new chapter!

3

2

1

Go

Bronya pov

While the students are in a panic, me and my team runs the schools hall way to find... whats his name again?

Author: imagine Bronya, Violet, Artoria, And Harith, running in the hallway.

Bronya: Shigerogi? Shitgoki?

Artoria: hm? you mean Shigaraki?

Bronya: ah right! but wait... you watch bnha?

Artoria:*nodded* little bit, only season 1

Harith: huh, i reach season 4

Violet: I haven't even touch that yet...

Bronya: .... Huh, so harith only knows about much huh.

Harith: how about you Y/N?

Bronya: season 4 and only like 12 episodes of season 5, and read a few chapters in the Manga.

Harith: well that's a ton, but why you forgot Shigaraki?

Bronya: oh I call Him Shitaraki or Edgeraki, I even call him Babyraki.

Violet: wait, where are even going?

Bronya: to get Shigaraki

Violet: but do you know where he is?

Bronya: .... Shi-

10 minutes later in front of the door of the teachers office.

Artoria: is this it?

Bronya: positive.

Harith: well it is just a school schedule  that Shagaraki took, so it is obvious.

Artoria: hmm, yeah good point.

We then enter the room and know no one is there, so everyone is there to stop the media. It's super effective. We checked everywhere to see if there was any CCTV, but nope. Harith checks every drawer, Artoria checks the cabenets, and me and Violet check if they have anything in the computers. Violet was able to find it on the computer, the schedule, and we did a little victory dance, Violet says.

Violet: I didn't watch bnha, so we are going to take the schedule so the story will change?

Bronya: haha, no, rather, we want them to take it and I can just let my drones follow them to their base!

Harith: wait, you have drones!?

Bronya: yep!

I then make one of the drones cancel its invisibility which is actually following me all the time just in case their is an ambush. They are in awe to see my drone.

Bronya: Once the drones go to the base, we will be able to see who we are facing. We might even do a sneak attack before the U.S.J. Episode happens.

Then their phone then vibrated and check on their phones, and it's just a message of Vemes that text.

Vemes: That's a good plan, but don't forget the targets are the isekai, not everyone in the league of villains. We want it to just follow the flow, it's balance, please don't forget that.

Bronya: alright, alright, we got it

Bronya :  👍.

Bronya: you heard the boss let's go.

As everyone then looks at me, I tell them to do this.

To make it more sense, I did a quick drawing on my phone of the teachers' office and their location, so you can understand clearly what's happening.

Harith is good with range since his quirk is literal magic, so he is inside of a small drawer near the door ready to aim at the target. While Violet and Artoria are inside the cabenets ready to jump at the target, Artoria brings her sword with her, and Violet grabs a pen from the teacher's desk and starts to do crazy martial arts and stops and grips her hands tight and smirks.

Oh right Violets arms are normal forgot to mention that.

Bronya: My gosh, that quirk is just insane. Just hold an item and automatically be good at fighting with it!? What's even the limit she can hold?

I'm hiding behind the vase next to the cabenet near the door. I take out my sniper and call out to my four drones at each end of the room, making them invisible. I brought two more drones and instructed them to keep watch outside. I then asked my team to put a mask I made on their faces to conceal their identities.

Artoria: but why mask?

Bronya: since we are planning to do this might as well be safe, oh here some wigs too.

Harith: question, why do have to do all this?

Bronya: since Shigaraki haven't shown his face I have to manually order my drone by pointing at the target.

Harith: well dang so have no choice huh.

Everyone is in their position, Bronya is looking at her digital screen to see what the drones sees and waiting...

...

And waiting...

...

And waiting...

...

And ⌚...

10 minutes later...

Artoria head pop out of her cabenet and you can see her face is sweating.

Artoria: can we come for a bit? It's hard to breath.

Bronya: *sigh* ok, ok, let's stretch for a- *looks back to her screen*hm? Hm! Back to your position some is coming.

They all go back and get ready. Then the door opens and they are shocked, except Violet. She is confused and thinks he is part of the story. The stranger gets into the room. He is a young man who looks like a student from his face and overall figure. For some reason, he looks kind of like Kirito. He is wearing a blue coattail, white hair, and a katana on his left hand.

He is standing there, menacingly.

Bronya: why do i have a bad feeling about this?

A storm is approaching.

To be continued....