Ch 10 Combat Training! Part 1

Sorry everyone I didn't make chapters for a long time, Cause I just graduated hehe

And thank you all that it reached 1k reads! Thank you all!

Now then, here is what your waiting for!

3

2

1

Plus Ultra!

Once I woke from the dream, it was night, looking at my complete sketch and getting ready myself, wearing outdoor clothes, going out of my apartment and quickly going to a landfill, perhaps I could find some scraps to make. But then I realize I can just use my digital alchemy quirk.

So I made some stone into metal with ease, but the metal I acquired is small compared to the boulder I just found. It appears that as it becomes rarer, the size shrinks, similar to compressing into a diamond in an anime I watch back home called the Kings Ranking!

Bronya: Hmm... I'm curious what will happen if I try it on someone. What will happen?

After getting all the materials, I brought it somewhere no one could see. I went to an alleyway, it was 2pm, and so I crafted, using my quirk to quickly finish it. After making my project, I finally took a deep breath and said

Bronya: Yes, Project Bunny!

And not just a normal one, it's the HoR one! Although it's not as powerful as you think. Instead of drilling bullets at its back, I gave it more like a rocket launcher, and it's not that fast at close combat like in the game, but it will do the job. But I haven't activated it yet, so I'm turning it on.

Bronya: Activate Project Bunny!

Its eyes glow and it starts floating. I tested it and concluded that it was not as powerful as the original. But like I said, it will do the job. And for the last test,

Bronya: Ride on,

It started to transform into a motorcycle, and I was extremely happy, but I couldn't ride it because I don't have a license. Embarrassment, but at least it transformed. I'm satisfied with my work. I just let it stay in ride-on mode constantly, so it would not be weird and I could quickly get a license tomorrow.

The next day,

This morning I brought my ride on mode project bunny to school, and of course a teacher came to me about it. But I told the teacher that it's my invention and good thing he believes me I think the teacher is pro hero power loader. Anyway I ask how to get a licensed, he told if I know how to ride, and to complete honest, back from my world I too have a motorcycle but it's not that grand it's a scooter motorcycle so I say yes. The teacher told me what to do, and good thing it's the same thing how I got my license back from old world.

This morning in class, nothing particularly noteworthy occurred, just as in the anime; however, Allmight will be conducting hero basic training in the afternoon.

Allmight: I am...!

Izuku's face lit up.

Allmight: Coming through the door like a normal person!

Just like in the anime, everyone is in awe.

Denki: It's AllMight!

Eijiro: Wow, he really is a teacher!

Tsuyu: That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?

Masirao: AllMights style is so different, it gives me goose bumps.

Allmight: I teach Hero Basic Training! It is a subject- Author this will take long, so ill skip a few.

We'll get our hero costumes, but I didn't get mine because I already have one, and it's the outfit that Haxxor Bunny wears in the game, and we'll do the combat training thing.

Allmight is waiting for us, and we do that cool slow walk, showing our hero costumes.

Author: I can make a drawing where Haxxor Bunny is with them on the manga page, but it will take too long. Just imagine it.

Allmight: that's great, everyone. you all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you bunch newbies!

everyone is here except Izuku.

Bronya: he should be here in three two one...

I saw Izuku running, catching on us and see his fan costume, its a fan costume Izuku i cant see it as a hero costume.

Ochaco: Oh, deku?

Izuku: Uraraka!

i see that izuku is being red again, and Allmight see his costume and holds his laugh.

small time skip

Allmight: Now, its time for combat training!

Tenya: Sir! This is a battle Center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?

Bronya: yeah do we have to fight those robots again?

Allmight: No, we're going to move ahead two steps. Most of time, fighting villains takes place outside.

Bronya: so we are going to do some indoor combat or something?

Allmight: Correct! truly intelligent villain hide in the shadows! for this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles.

Tsuyu: Without basic training?

Allmight: This is a real battle to understand those basic!

I nodded and did some acting because my background is that I ran away from a destroyed body, or the previous owner, should have had some experience with it.

Momo: how will wins and losses be determined.

Bronya: I think ones you beat the opposing team, sound logical.

Bakugo: Can we beat them up anyway?

Bronya: No I don't think so.

Ochaco: Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?

Bronya: I think that's his personal thing.

Tenya: How shall we be split up?

Bronya: now that's a good question.

Aoyoma: isn't this cape amazing?

Bronya: why do you have to ask that?

Meanwhile, Allmight is struggling. He then brings out a little notebook that he reads and explains the rules and all that yada yada stuff. We split into two teams; now everyone has a partner except me because we have irregular numbers in the class, but I told Allmight I could handle my own and he agreed. We watched team Izuku and Ochaco against Bakugou and Tenya. We already know what happened. so um.

timeskip

The next round is finished and my opponent is none other than Todoroki and Shoji.

Bronya: well f me... why does it have to be you?

to be continued....

sorry its a bit of a rush in the end sorry again i was also busy making another book so yeah, I hope you enjoyed the story.