Chapter 3

When Victoria was 19 and Bradley freshly 21 they both applied and got into the Naval Academy. They were beyond happy and even happier when they found out they would be in the same class.

Her parents and 3 younger siblings drove the two to the airport. You couldn't tell who was more excited between the two but her younger siblings were sad to see their sister and Bradley leave them especially Gavin who was only 4 and very attached to all of his sisters and Bradley.

Through the whole drive the two young adults played various car games with Victoria's siblings. Bradley would sometimes whisper the answer to Gavin or Sophia who was 7 to which Victoria and Rachel who just turned 10 would protest.

"Bradley if you try to help them cheat one more time I swear I will kick you out of this car while it's still moving." Bradley made a shocked face as he looked at his best friend and put his hand on his chest, "I tought we were friends! Oh the pain...the betrayal, it hurts!"

Victoria shot him a really look while her siblings all started to giggle or laugh at Bradley's antics.

"Plus I'm pretty sure your lovely parents wouldn't let you do that so tough luck little lady, I am staying."

He shot her a wink just as Sarah turned around with an amused smile on her face.

"Victoria sweetie we talked about this... You can't threaten Bradley whenever he isn't on your side."

The blonde girl couldn't believe the betrayal she just faced from her own mother. She looked at her dad and asked him to say something. Tom looked at the rear mirror at his daughter.

"I'm just the driver, sorry."

She was now even more shocked. First her mother but now her father too, this was a crime. A pout made its way to her face as she mumbled rude.

"Aw Vic don't pout, your lips might get stuck like that and then we'll never find you a boyfriend cuz that ain't pretty."

A loud smack and a hey was heard soon after. What happened you ask? Let's just say Bradley will feel pain for the next 2 days.

Soon enough, they arrived at the airport. The two young adults practically jumped out from excitement.

Time seemed to fly by and it was time for the two to board their plane so they went to hug and say goodbye to everyone. Gavin was the first one to start crying then it was Sophia and soon after Rachel. Victoria and Bradley had tears in their eyes while Tom and Sarah tried their best not to cry.

Bradley crunched down to Gavin's level as Victoria was hugging and saying goodbye to the girls.

"Hey little man look at me. We love you, okay? We're gonna call and Skype everyday, you're gonna start wishing that we'd stop and before you know it we'll be coming to visit or you'll be coming to visit us, okay?"

Gavin wiped his tears away as he said a small okay before hugging the man in front of him and Bradley of course hugged him back.

After they hugged everybody and said their goodbyes they made their way towards the gate.

"Remember to call us as soon as you land!"

Tom 'Iceman' Kazansky shouted after the two to which they turned around and gave a thumbs up. The man couldn't be more proud of his daughter and Bradley as he watched them dissappear from eye sight.

As Victoria and Bradley took their seats the nerves started to kick in.

"I can't believe this is actually happening. We're going to the academy Brad!!"

The curly haired boy chuckled at the girl next to him.

"I know Vic, it's surreal."

As the plane was preparing for take off the two held hands since Victoria was a little nervous because she hasn't flown in a while.

Ironic, right? She always dreamed of becoming a pilot yet she's nervous to sit in a flying airplane.

On their first day of classes they came a bit earlier so they could sit together. When Victoria saw her dorm roomate come in she quickly called her over to sit with them.

"Brad this is my roommate and new friend Natasha Trace, Nat this is my best friend Bradley Bradshaw."

The two shook hands as nice to meet you fell from both of their mouths.

In those 4 years that the 3 spent there, they became inseparable and partners in all things silly. Victoria wanted to prank Bradley? You bet your ass Natasha was helping her. Bradley wanted to get revenge on Victoria? Natasha was letting him into their room while the blonde girl is asleep.

The day Victoria turned 21 was the day she got woken up at 6am and not by choice, it was saturday and the girl was looking foward to sleeping in. What woke her up you might ask? Bradley Bradshaw, a soon to be 23 year old man, jumping on her bed, like a little kid and repeating the words wake up over and over again, each time becoming louder.

If thoughts could kill, Bradley would be long gone but lucky for him and unlucky for Victoria, he was still alive. As Victoria sat up in her bed and screamed what at him, he jumped down from the bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI!" giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, he went to open the door for Natasha who was carrying a cake with candles which she already lit.

The two started singing happy birthday to the girl as they walked towards her bed. After blowing up the candles Bradley went to cut the cake with the two girls joking to watch out so he dosen't cut himself.

As they were eating the cake, Bradley and Natasha went over their plan for the day.

First she was gonna shower and get ready, then they'll be going out for breakfast, after that she has a Skype call with her family but before that she has to open the presents the two got her then they'll go wandering around town until lunch after lunch they'll head back to their dorms and at 7pm they'll be meeting up again and taking Victoria out.

What they didn't tell Victoria is that Bradley organized for her family to visit tommorow and give her their gifts in person. He knew how much they all missed eachother and wanted to make the girl's day as special as possible.

Her 21st birthday and the day after will always truly be days she'll never forget. Her 2 best friends really went out of their way to make her birthday special and as fun as possible which she was deeply greatful for and cherished the memories she made.