Chapter 14

Victoria was driving over to her uncle's garage where currently he was fixing a P-51 Mustang with Bradley. Her siblings were also coming with her, wanting to see both their uncle and brother in law.

Her siblings were currently arguing over something, Victoria wasn't really sure over what they were arguing and she didn't wanna know, having learned a long time ago that it was best not to get involved. She parked the car and got out but not before reminding her siblings to not forget the food and drinks they brought with them.

"Hello hello, we come in peace and bring food and drinks." both men chuckled at Victoria's words as all four Kazansky siblings entered Pete's garage.

"You're a god-send sweetheart." Bradley told his wife as he planted a kiss on her lips, "Oh I know." she said after kissing him back.

Devin instantly was by the plane's side, looking at what his uncle and brother in law were fixing. From a young age the boy was fascinated by planes and the diffrent mission pilots flew in them and everything related to that, that's why he applied to the Naval Academy, he wanted to be a Operations Researcher.

"So are you boys playing nice?" asked Victoria, narrowing her eyes at both men, who only let out small laughs, "Yes ma'am." replied Bradley as a light blush made its way onto his wife's cheeks. That bastard knew exactly what he was doing and he knew it.

Just as Victoria was about to open up her mouth, Sophia spoke up.

"Hey uncle Pete you've got two visitors."

There stood Penny and Amelia Benjamin, a smirk made its way onto both Bradley and Victoria's faces as they watched Pete get all red and stumble over his words. That man was hopelessly in love with her.

Rachel called over Amelia to get some food and drinks so the off again, on again fling couple could talk without no one bothering them. And no matter how much all of them wanted to spy, they gave them some privacy.

Victoria decided the garage needed to be re-arranged a bit, so she decided to grab a box that was randomly in the middle of the room and place it in a corner somewhere. Barely a minute passed of her picking up the box and her husband was already taking it away from her.

"No, no, you can't lift anything heavy, it's bad for you." the blonde woman rolled her eyes but let him move the box himself.

Ever since she told him that she was pregnant, he has not left her side and is watching over her like a hawk. They still haven't told anyone, the big reveal is suppose to be later tonight at the Hard Deck. All of their family and friends (yes, even Jake) are going to be there.

"You know Brad, I'm pregnant, not invalid. Stop being a mother hen honey." Bradley shrugged his shoulders as he put the box down, "Don't care. When you're with me, you won't lift anything because I said so." his wife gave him a really look as he only smiled at her.

"You're always with me Bradshaw." "Exactly Kazansky-Bradshaw."

At that point Victoria gave up, knowing that she wouldn't win this fight. She may be stubborn but Bradley was far more stubborn by a long run.

A few hours later everyone was gathered in the Hard Deck, talking and having a good time. In all honesty, Victoria was very nervous for the reveal, she knew no one would react badly but still, that didn't stop her from being nervous.

Bradley kissed his wife's head before getting up and clearing his throat to get everyone's attention, which he did almost instantly.

"Hi everyone, thank you for coming today. You're probably wondering why we asked you all to be here today and we'll get to that in a minute but before that my beautiful wife wants to say a few words."

The blonde smiled up at him before getting up and smiling at everyone in front of her.

"Well like Brad said, thank you all for coming. I'm greatful for every single one of you and thank you for playing an important role in my life one way or another. Yes even you Jake."

She paused as everyone either laughed or chuckled at her comment.

"The reason you're all here today is because we have some important news. Bradley and I have been married for 7 years and it's been the most wonderful 7 years-" she was cut off by Mickey who was worried and asked if they were getting a divorce.

"NO! God no..." the couple shouted at the same time.

The blonde took a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm actually pregnant....Bradley and I are gonna be parents, we're gonna have a baby." tears gathered in the woman's eyes as everyone shouted out of excitement and went to hug the couple.

Victoria's mother and siblings alongside Pete were the first ones to congratulate the couple and hug them to death.

Pete put an arm on each person's shoulders as he looked them seriously in the eyes, "Your dads and your mom Bradley...gosh they would be so happy right now. Over the moon actually. I know they're proud of the people you've become...as am I." those words broke Victoria, tears were now streaming down her face.

It really meant a lot coming from her uncle, especially considering how recent they lost her father. She hugged him tightly as she cried, which also made both Bradley and Pete shed some tears.

Yes, they missed the people closest to them who were no longer here but they had eachother and they were ready to do anything for eachother.

The rest of the night was spent chatting and joking with family and friends. Natasha was mad that she wasn't the first one to know about the pregnancy but she could never stay mad at her best friend so she forgave her instantly.

At some point, Jake jokingly asked if they were going to have a little bird or a little chicken. Bradley is pretty sure that nickname will stick. It's not a bad nickname but it was coming from Bagman, so he wasn't too happy about it.

They talked about some memories, some funny moments and even about missions and things they have witnessed on base. Pete, as their senior had a lot more to share of course but everyone was very intrigued to hear the story of him flying over Penny's head all those years ago and her father almost killing him for that.

Victoria remembers looking around her at one point. Seeing all those people, the smiles on their faces. She was truly blessed but she was also very happy and she wouldn't have it any other way.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

this is offically the last chapter of The dove and her rooster. BUT worry not there will be bonus chapters but I can't promise anything on how many there will be or when they will come out. I will try to have something out as soon as possible but university and work are kicking my ass.
If I'm being completly honest, I'm not really satisfied with this chapter too much so I might re-write it in the future but for now it is what it is.
I love you all and thank you for all your support! Thank you for being so understanding and waiting so long for another chapter, you guys are truly amazing!! <3

- Blossom Reed