Chapter 3 - Love letter

T.W. abuse

Aria's POV:

"Aria we sold you 2 ounces, a few days ago don't tell me its finished already."

"Actually its been finished for 2 days now and I haven't had time to come here." Their eyes widened, "I brought 5 galleons extra, how many pills of molly could I get?"

"You consuming weed is enough, but pills is a whole new level." Fred said in a nervous voice.

"But you guys get money out of it," I smiled innocently at them. George sighed, mutter a spell that made the items I wanted plop into an invisible bag. Suddenly, the smell was also hidden and the invisible bag was due to follow me. I gave them a kiss on the cheek each before leaving.

I happily skipped back to the Slytherin common room with my drugs. Luckily, I didn't get caught by any professors. I walked into the common room and the charm wore off.

"This is your third batch this week." Draco announced.

"And you have grey eyes, are we stating the obvious."

"Aria it was fine the first few times, but now you either come back with a new batch of weed or a new bruise." He was right, I guess. This year I had been taking drugs like it was nobodies business, but I'm also getting abused by my boyfriend. It's justified, right. right? 

"Relax En, I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm absolutely knackered, and its only his first day, for fucks sake," 

"You're knackered, because you're stoned," Enzo complained,

"I just bought it, haven't used it yet," I said innocently,

"Who's your dealer" Draco asked,

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, you're not doing drugs, they can be very damaging to your health," I ran up the stairs, hearing a frustrated Draco say 'That's not fair,'

I showered, and washed my cuts on my wrist a little, before coming out and changing into my pyjamas, it was grey joggers, beige sports bra and a beige zip up hoodie. They were my go to Pyjamas. They were do comfy and warm as well.

I got into bed, and fell asleep instantly

I got into bed, and fell asleep instantly. Today was just exhausting, thanks to Riddle and because of my amazing and wonderful boyfriend Theodore. note the sarcasm.

......................................................................

A tall man with a scruffy beard and hair grabbed me and Harry. He pulled us into a forest. We screamed but he wouldn't let us go. He used a spell to tie me and Harry to chairs. We tried to move but we couldn't.

"I've got you now, you can go and join your parents up there." He pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry. 

"I'll kill him and leave you hear to watch him, I'm not going to bother killing you, your the pathetic potter, he'll join your parents up there, but you will stay here and rot, you might even get skinny before you die,"  I screamed as loud as I could, but nothing worked because he pointed his wand at Harry,