3

We were about halfway through Poltergeist when I noticed Robin was getting sort of tired. She put her head on my shoulder, and I smiled down at her, "Would you like me to turn it off so we can go to bed?"

She yawned, "Yeah," she paused, "Shit. I never stopped to get something to sleep in, I meant to ask you to go by my house earlier," she looked down at her Scoops Ahoy attire.

"I can lend you some clothes, if you'd like," I got off the bed.

"Yeah, if you could," she looked relieved, and honestly I couldn't blame her. I wouldn't want to sleep in that stupid sailors outfit either.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out two pairs of shorts and two t shirts I had, "Are these alright?" I handed her one of the shorts and one of the shirts.

"Yeah, where can I change at?"

I took her outside, the bathroom is right there," I pointed across the hall, "I'm going to go ahead and change in my room," I walked back to my room and got changed.

About a few minutes later, I heard a knock at my bedroom door, "Hey, is it alright if I come back in?"

"Yeah, you're good," I spoke back.

Robin came in and for some reason, seeing her in my clothes made me overly happy.

"You look nice," she smiled as she sat on my bed.

"Yeah, okay," I laughed without noticing she had my polaroid camera in her hands.

There was a sudden flash, "Yes! I got it!" Robin practically shouted.

I groaned, "Robin, you suck so much," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, you know you love me," she sat my polaroid camera on my desk.

"Yeah, sure whatever you say," I went over to turn the lights off.

I got into the bed next to Robin, "Oh come on, just admit it," even though I couldn't see her, I could tell she had a giant grin on her face.

"Hmm, good night Robin," I turned over to go to sleep.

Right when I was about to sleep I felt Robin tap on my back, I turned over, "Um," she said quietly.

"Yes?" I probably sounded annoyed.

"Do you think," she paused and laughed at herself, "Do you think we could cuddle?"

I felt my cheeks go red, "I um, I mean yeah, sure," I had no idea how to cuddle someone honestly.

"Ahhh yay," Robin whisper-shouted, and I couldn't help but smile when she said that. It was adorable.

She leaned into me and rested her head on my chest. I put one of my arms over her side, and the other went underneath my pillow. She put her hands around my neck and smiled before laying her head back on my chest.

I don't know why, but something about it felt really awkward, but comfortable. Maybe I was the awkward one and she was just comfortable. I looked back down and saw that she was already sleeping. I decided I should probably get some rest too.

•<time skip: the next morning>•

I woke up to a soft humming sound. I felt someone's fingers twirling my hair, I opened my eyes and found Robin looking at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she whispered softly, "I didn't mean to wake you," she smiled and took her fingers out of my hair, "You were sleeping for quite awhile though, you're a heavy sleeper," she laughed.