5

A/N: hey guys! at the beginning of this chapter there is a time skip. so it goes from the fifth of july to probably like, let's say august eighteenth. school is going to start soon, but i wasn't sure how to write everything that happened after the battle at starcourt, so we're just gonna skip ahead, enjoy!

I woke up sort of early and decided to be productive. I wanted to do something today, but what could I do? I could go bug Robin at work. We had gotten so much closer since everything that happened last month. I think I was really starting to develop feelings for her, but I didn't want to freak her out by telling her.

I told my mom where I was going, and then I got on my bike to go to Family Video, which is where Robin now worked.

I arrived and walked in, and Robin and Steve both smiled. "Oh, hey Stokes!" Steve walked up to the counter and leaned against it. "Is there anything I can help you with today."

I was doing my best not to laugh, "Um, actually I came here to talk to Robin, but I wouldn't really mind getting a movie," I smiled. Robin had recently told me that she thought Steve was trying to get with me. I decided to be nice to him, until I got the courage to tell him about my sexuality.

He smiled, "Alright great, how about I find you a movie, and you can go talk to Robin?"

"Yeah, that's perfect," I smiled.

"Alright great, he walked around trying to find a movie and I walked over to Robin and sighed.

"God, he's hopeless," she laughed.

I shrugged, "I dunno, I think it's kinda of adorable, I mean, if I liked men I would totally go out with him."

Robin rolled her eyes, "So, what's your type?"

I looked up at her, "Huh?"

"You know, what do you look for in a girl," she smiled and had a sparkle in her eyes.

That was tough question, "Um, I guess I look for someone who's more outgoing, mostly because I'm not outgoing. But I also look for someone who is caring and sweet," I didn't really know what my type was.

Robin smiled, "Sweet."

We kinda sat there in silence until Steve came back, "Um alright so I found these three, I'm not really sure what type of movies you like, but you can take your pick," he brought The Goonies, Crimewave, and Summer Rental.

I took the Goonies, "Hmm, I'll watch this one first," I paused, "Maybe you guys could come over and watch it with me," I smiled.

Robin shot me a glare, "You mean Dingus and I over at your house?" she said like it was obviously wrong. Steve just smiled widely.

"I mean yeah, what could go wrong?" I shrugged.

"Stokes, may we talk in private?" Robin grabbed my hand and pulled me to a corner.

"What?" I smiled.

"Steve is a teenage boy, and you want to know what's wrong with teenage boys?" I looked at her, "They're all big muscular balls of horny, they're horny like 24/7, while you and I are two lesbians, now tell me, why would we want to hang out with a ball of horny and watch a movie in your room, at your house?"

I smiled, "What? Are you jealous that Steve might make a move on me or something?" I knew this would probably piss her off, but oh well.

"What? Me? Jealous?" she laughed over obnoxiously, "Psshhhh, of what?"

"What if Steve tries to kiss me?" I smiled at her, and watched her face form a frown. I wouldn't let him kiss me obviously, but still.

"If he wants to try and kiss you," she smiled to herself, "I will just have to beat him to it."