2| Gamenight bonding

While everyone returned, the bubbly trio (Mina, Kaminari and Kirishima) started singing weird, inaudible songs to welcome everyone, much to Bakugou's dismay.. The others didn't seemed to mind the welcome song sung to them, albeit very loud and disrupting, it created a rather pleasant, jolly atmosphere on an otherwise gloomy day. Even Iida couldn't help but be cheered up by the loud crowd that had gathered to join what once was a trio, though he would never admit it to anyone. Even if this was not the most fitting behaviour for school, he let it slide.. it wasn't school-hours afterall.

Once everyone had gathered in the common room the night of games and fun could begin.. The first not so quiet room was quickly filled by pure chaos during the seemingly simple decision of choosing the first movie to watch. This decision making process went about as well as the time they had to choose what to do for the schoolfestival, however, this time the decision was made in a not as peaceful manner, followed by the decision to just to pick the first one on the stack and play the others after some games.

Snacks were soon devoured. Satou being the great guy he is, volunteered to prepare some more snacks. Some others deciding to help the man out as he would have to make a ton of food for the oddly still hungry crowd. While they left to the kitchen and Satou's room for some extra supplies and necessities, the rest of the class decided to start playing some games. This includes the ohh so popular twister, which unsurprisingly was an absolute mess. Surprisingly Aoyama, who was the one to recommend this particular game, lost in the very first round.. losing face in an instant, after bragging about his undefeated skills in the game. After many failed attempts by the other classmates, a showdown between Mina and Hagakure began, though some speculated Hagakure was cheating.. Mina coming out victorious and being crowned the dancing queen for both flexibility and being one of the few to finish more than 3 commands before falling face-first on the ground.

After a few more hours of watching two short movies, they split up in random groups, being able to join the game they wanted whenever a new round starts. The two most popular games were the infamous monopoly and the mafia game, both games together having a surplus of people wanting to play the game. Of course most, if not all students knew how to play each of the games, so why would there be a need to go over the rules of each game?

Todoroki, however, did not know most of the games.. sure he knew a few, but not all games were familiar to him, surely he could just join a game he knew. Unfortunately for him, he did not get to choose his game.. being led straight to a game he definitely did not know how to play, meaning he dreaded joining that game the most. Luckily for him he was saved once again.. A certain manly redhead stated that 'Even if we all know the rules, if can't hurt to go over them once again as a sort of refresher?'. Allowing Todoroki to let out a breath he did not know he was holding. During the breakdown of the tedious rules of the mafia game, which Todoroki was dragged to join by his group of friends, he could not understand a single thing Kirishima was explaining at all.. 'Why would a game have to be this complicated?' He thought while contemplating if he could still join another game.

He would blame the lack of experience on his childhood, if he was given the chance to. As long as he would be able to play this game without letting slip that he had no prior contact with said game and not have a soul find out about his lack of experience and the reason for it, he should be fine. 'Maybe this game will help me take my mind of next week?' he thought.

Little did he know what he had just really stepped into..