4| Mr. strange ci'villain'?

---
Only a little longer and the stage was all his.. 'Just a moment and he is all mine. Just a little longer and you, Shoto Todoroki are under my mercy.. just you wait' assured the sadistic man to himself.
---

The smiles of the unaware students seemed to never end, especially now that the room was filled with friends from other classes. A particular electric teen seemed ecstatic with the presence of the lavender boy from 1C. Along with the insomniac were some of the 1B students (Kendo, Tetsutetsu, an a sceptic Monoma) who had made an appearance during some of the games (A/N this story takes place a few days after the 1B vs 1A fights, including Shinso).

During yet another game, which could only end in another defeat, the unknown man was about to make his grand appearance.
He entered as if he was a helpless person in need of assistance to prevent being suspicious and get on the unsuspecting students good side as the heroes in training are bound to help someone in need. Using this to his advantage, the figure introduced himself shortly, obviously not mentioning or even hinting at his real intentions.

The man insisted the teens continue what they were doing before he 'ohh so rudely' ripped the joyful mood away with his presence, manipulating them mentally in the process. This did not sit well with the loud and obnoxious blonds (Monoma and Bakugou) and the heterochromatic. All three of them seem quite capable of assessing a person's real intentions but decided to not address the suspect in question and observe more cautiously, waiting for the guy to slip up.

'Surely they were not the only ones who were sceptical about the man?'
In fact everyone felt a bit uneasy at the guy who just decided to drop by during a dangerous storm and at the top hero school's facility? No that was not the weirdest part.. what was really odd was that he went to the students rather than their teacher, who is an actual pro hero.

The students decided to just dismiss this as the heroes being too occupied at moment. 'Because what's the harm in entertainment? Maybe the guy is just a lonely civillian? Surely the heroes in training are capable of holding their own against a mere voice..'

Wrong..

After a couple of rounds of the regular games most students continued playing, the mysterious figure suggested a game of his own. Quite intrigued. Most students agreed to the man's offer as this might spice up the evening a bit.. The man introduced his game, which seemed quite similar to a sort of timed truth or dare game without the choice to pick one yourself. Obviously the dares, or missions as the stranger liked to call them, being the most prominent choice (as far as chosing goes). The man suggested being the one to come up with said challenges as stated that these could be done in groups or individually depending on the type of 'mission'. The man was really pushing his luck with this abrupt suggestion. Nonetheless, he received an enthusiastic response from the group. This is not to say some students agreed to this.. especially since they deemed the man suspicious from the second he dared to enter.

'This idiot really thinks he has us in the palms of his hand, doesn't he?' Bakugou thought, being annoyed at his mere presence.
He decided to let it be for now, just observe and tell his classmates about his suspicions once the man slips up, obviously missing the disgusted look in the other blonds face, or just not noticing the difference due to him always being disgusted with 1A's excistence. 'Why even did that bastard come?'

'Even icyhot seems annoyed, though he keeps hiding it with that damn blank expressway!' The explosive teen is more than capable of seeming the slight change in the bicoloured teen's demeanor, even if this face doesn't change, his eyes tell a different story if you pay very close attention.

And so the game begins..