7| The mission

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐
Hi there.. me again..

⚠️TW
(Child) abuse, rape, poor mental health,
low self esteem trigger, voices, suicidal thoughts?,
swearing, cutting, gore, disorders, neglect⚠️
Possible triggers will have warnings in the story as well..
just a heads up before the start of this one
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝. *ੈ✩‧₊˚
└───────── °∘❉∘° ─────────┘

----------------
Recap? (Shoto is now 7 y/o)
Endevwhore suggested to stage an abduction by having his own son get kidnapped by the notorious group of villains that have actively been abducting children for the past few months without any traces on there possible whereabouts. Heroes are losing morale and agree to his plan due to lack of a better, morally acceptable plan.

//Yet as the flaming hero continued elaborating on Shoto's skills and the fact that 1. the boy would only seem defenceless (the pro's would follow him from a as short as possible distance) and 2. only patrolling the area would not be as beneficial.. with some luck the amount of kidnappings would decrease, however, the abducted children would still remain missing.

In the end the man had convinced enough heroes to follow through with the plan and the boy was soon to be informed of his role in his father's plan. It's not like he had a choice anyways and Endeavor saw this as a fitting training for his disappointment of a son.//
--------------------------------------------------------
Start here from the previous chapter...

-The mission-
Shoto was playing on his own in a rather abandoned park. The sight attracted a group of 4 men and a female looking to be in the mid to late 20's. They decided to approach the younger. The female went up to Shoto and asked him if he needed help with the swing, to which he politely nodded and thanked the woman for her kindness. The woman waved it of as nothing and questioned the lack of parental supervision to which he responded that they had left him. The facial expressions of the group changed slightly, the boy would be perfect for today's catch. The boy continued 'they are probably just buying groceries for tonight'. A conversation between the woman and Shoto developed after that. The woman would use her feminine charm to keep the child from suspecting her and the men who were now scattered so it would be less suspicious. After a while the woman suggested that she as Shoto's new friend would help him find his parents as they had been away for quite some time and it was getting dark outside. The boy, aware of the moves made by the woman and the men (which he had never really let out of his sight) knew that for the plan to succeed he would have to naively follow the lady, which he did.
Shoto put his best acting skills to play as the events unfolded, though the boy was terrified to the core (so he didn't really need to act as much). He was ganged up on by a crowd, this possibly triggering his PTSD more than he fear of being abducted he was terrified of the loud noises and lack of space.

The kid was quickly taken away from the park and led into a dimly lit alleyway, which confirmed the kidnapping. He did not put up as much of a fight as per his father's orders, though he still had to pretend to for the sake of it being less suspicious. The boy called for this father, knowing very well that these attempts would be futile and what steps he had to take next. He ignited a small flame and aimed at the person closest to him, not really caring if he hit the figure or not since he just had to pretend to fight. His real skill were to be proven only after the kidnapping was completed successfully.

Once inside the abandoned building he noticed the heroes were not as close as he thought, causing him to act on his own. The heroes seemed to either be struggling or have completely lost sight of the peppermint. Most heroes were cursing under their breath for even allowing such a risky plan and agreeing to it. Others were in panic due to the loss of the boy and it being their fault. 'We have to act quickly.. the longer they are gone, the most likely they are to be dead!' Endeavor scowled, seemingly uninterested in the concerns of the other pros. 'Endeavor-san, do you not realise the severity of this situation? Your youngest son just got abducted because of this plan and may potentially be murdered?!'