Chapter 13: Don't Fear The REAPER

No Ones POV:

It was a peaceful sunny day on the snow cover MT. Glenn. People were going about their daily routines. Woman bidding their husband's farewell, men kissing their wives goodbye. Children running past their parents going out into the snow having fun.

But as a stranger made their way into the area they all became quite. Wearing a black winter coat with insulated cargo pants. A pecurious sword strapped to their back. The people began whispering, children ran back to their homes. Waiting for the man they call The Demon to pass by. White hair could be seen through their hoodie.

???: "Hmmm....Ozpin better be right about this guy. Hopefully he doesnt create more problems".

They lifted off their hood to reveal.

Dante: "So the Demon of Vale huh"?

Dante smirked before making his way to the top of the mountain where the old man housed.

Meanwhile:

You cried out in pain as you got slammed hard into the ground. John sighed he stared down at you. After he thrown you over his shoulder like he was tossing a pillow you glared up at him, as he only stared in amusement.

John: "I think that will be all for today anyw-"

He was cut off as the do-jo's doors were busted open. You used your telenkenetic field to stop the door only for several shots to rang out. You got thrown back. John took cover and scoffed.

John: Damn kid.

You fell forward after hitting the wall. Your wounds healed instantly.

You: MOTHER FUCKER!!!

You shot out your palm and the door launched towards the person however it was cut in half.

You glared sternly at the man who stood before you.

You: "Dante..."

Dante smirked cocky as always.

Dante: "It's been awhile Y/N".

John looked between you and him as you glared at him while he only smirked.

You both began walking towards one another before your standing directly in front of him. You both stare eye to eye before embracing one another.

You: "YOU SLY FUCK TARD WHERE YOU BEEN"!?

Dante only chuckled.

Dante: "Heh could say the same for you old pal of mine".

John shook his head.

John: "Children".

Hello my army Of horrors. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho you all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 397