Chapter 6 Special Delivery

You had your F/C hoodie up and your hands in your pockets, as you walked with your head facing the ground. You passed by a lot of atlas soldiers and Paladins they were in stand by. On every screen in this once huge city, was yours and Team RWBY's Faces saying wanted.

It had a list of crimes several accounts of Murder, Assault, Bio-Terrorism, Vandalism, the list goes on...
You walked into a dark alley and entered a hidden door in the side of the building. When you entered there what was on display in front of you was the Ray Sphere. The very thing that gave you your conduit powers.

It was non active since it had been destroyed but...in order for your kind (Conduits) to survive your gonna hand to make more. People like Ironwood and Jauces Schnee have been searching for it. Ironwood wants to use it to power up his soldiers and build a Conduit army, while Jauces wants to use it to make rare dust so he can gather more money.

But you...you wanted to make sure your race survived, even if it means bringing back the Plague that Cole McGrath destroyed. You were the beast after all, since the alter universe of Cole in his reaper outfit came here. He served Salem and then in his dying moments chose you to be the next beast.

He loaned you his weapon and outfit, in all honesty you were scared to even think about possibly killing half of Remnants population. But another side of you...smiled with envy, and lust for power if you used it again your powers will double what they are now.

You then walked past the Ray Sphere and walked into another room where there was a bed, Coles Amp. His reaper outfit, along with his courier jacket, he had the bag that he carries his amp in. And as you reached under the bed, you pulled out a heavy crate small homes made a bright purple beam of light escape.

You then open the top to reveal...Blast Cores, they are fragments of the Ray Sphere that had flung off from the explosion. If you absorbed the energy of the Blast Cores you can basically call yourself the Apex Predator, under neath your floorboards lay about 100 crates full of Blast Cores.

You been breaking into Atlas Military Bases for awhile and getting these. You destroyed anything or anyone that could be used as evidence to pinpoint where you were at. Out if all the 100 crates each held 5 blast cores. You absorbed 4 already from the one under your bed, you picked it up and then going outside.

You made your way to the edge of town, you were in the destroyed city, you met no opposition along the way. You then walked up to where the destruction began at Jr's bar and there rising like a statue was where you regained control. You jumped and landed on the top and looked around.

With both hands you grasped onto the Blast Core, and then smirking you said "Let the Games begin" and you absorbed it. Power surged through you as lightning hit your body and you began to float in the air.

You smiled deviously as you had your arms and legs spread out like a star and then you blacked out...

You later awoke and you felt stronger, you looked at your hands and summoned lightning shooting it out at a nearby collapsed building at it exploded into dust. Looking at your hands you smirked and said "Yeah...that's the stuff" you looked up only to have a fist come flying at you.

You backflipped out of the way and landed perfectly on the palm of your hand and pushed yourself up so you landed on your feet. And there stood before you as a very angry Yang "YOU KILLED HALF THE CITYS PEOPLE AND FAUNAS"!!! She yelled.

You then shouted back "YOUR THE ONE THAT MADE ME GO FULL POWER IF YOU STAYED AND DUDNT TRY TO KILL ME NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED FAT ASS"!!! Yang screamed and using her maiden powers gathered clouds and shot a sheer cold of a blast of a storm.

You raised your arms and created fire as your body temperature returned to normal. You smirked "Where's your team"? Yang smirked "Behind you" you rolled to the side as Ruby's Scythe which had a silver glow to the blade stabbed right where you were standing.

Ruby then used her semblance to charge at you and in a flash you caught her scythe with the palms of your hands each hand on either side of the blade. Ruby smirked and pulled the trigger, you got thrown in the air and landed with a bullet hole in your chest.

Ruby's pov

I deactivated my silver eyes as I stared at Y/N he convulsed a little bit and then his body went limp. Weiss and Blake emerged from their hiding places and walked until all four of us stared at our Ex Boyfriend. I had a couple of years and was Gonna cry when Yang hugged me and said "Shhh it's ok Rube's I know it hurts but he was too far gone".

I dropped my weapon and kneeled beside his body and slowly made him rest on my legs as I held him crying. Blake and Weiss were next to start crying remembering all the good that Y/N done for us. Yang eventually broke down and we all began wailing, I then started to say I'm sorry to Y/N over and over again as I brushed his hair away from his face.

Yang and the rest of my team began to cry and apologize. It was then that I sensed something terribly wrong about to happen. I looked up and didn't have time to say anything as a bunch of Missiles were heading straight for us.

I cried out b fear of dying when Y/N suddenly shot up faster than anything I've seen and held out his arms as the missiles began to stop and slow down. We all covered our eyes until...nothing, I opened my eyes and seen Y/N he was floating and activated his beast powers and then smirked "SPECIAL DELIVERY"!!! He then shot out his arms as the Missiles shot back the way they came.

At Atlas Base

Ironwoods pov

I gasped at what I was seeing The Beast store the strike and sent them straight back. I then shouted "ALL AIRCRAFT SHOOT THE MISSILES DOWN"!!! The bullheads began to try to inception but then they were shot down by huge lightning bolts.

"WHAT THE HELL"!! I looked to the hidden camera I set up incase the Beast came back and saw him with red eyes Team RWBY were their and they were cheering him on.

I then began to run for the nearest bunker when the first missile hit making the building shake as the lights turned red. People began trying to escape and some got crushed when the debris caused by the second missile hit.

I ran and ran as the building was falling down I made a dive towards the Bunkers door but my legs got crushed and I let out an ear piercing scream. I tried to reach out but then my lower back got crushed. I felt my guts be pushed up and I began suffocating as blood poured out my mouth. I then reacts out one last time before everything went completely black.

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Y'all know the drill anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word count 1296