Chapter 11 Fire to the power of will

Your POV:

You stood beside Weiss as you both panted heavily, you held your right shoulder in slight pain as blood gushed from an open wound do to the person's scythe. They chuckled darkly with as two shadow like figures were crouched above the buildings waiting. You stood in front of Weiss.

You: "You wanted me...well, here I am".

1 hour ago:

After you and Weiss had defeated the reapers. People began screaming from a nearby food court. You and Weiss rushed to the area to see three familier figures. You heard Weiss gasp as tears threatened to fall.

You: "What the hell"?

You shot your arc lighting at the fastoving blur it got hit by a stream of lighting shooting out from your original shot knocking the person down. They growled as the figure turned towards you.

 They growled as the figure turned towards you

You: "Ruby...I thought you-"

Ruby suddenly charged you she reared back her scythe like arm ready to strike. You quickly pulled out your Amp

(Just incase yall never played inFAMOUS games

(Just incase yall never played inFAMOUS games.)

You blocked her attack she laughed sinisterly.

Ruby: "Greetings Darling"~

You coughed when her fist collided with  your stomach with suck force you flew backwards skipping and skidding across the ground. You flipped onto your feet before gasping and quickly raising your amp. You blocked Ruby's Scythe arm as she shoved you back. Applying your own force  did nothing.

That when you heard Weiss scream you gasped and seen her being chokslammed by Yang as Yang shouted over and over again by slamming weiss down

Yang: "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"!!

Weiss's body went limp.

You: "WEISS"!!!

You growled before grabbing Ruby's horns and sending thousands of bolts through her skull Ruby screamed, her cry of pain made your ears ring. She collapsed once you let her go. It was only a second when a giant fist punched you through several cars and buildings, before you got stomped on your gut with such immense force, you coughed up blood.

Yang: "DONT TOUCH MY SISTER"!!!

You flipped her over much to her surprise as you then proceed to slam your amp onto her sides legs and when you raise the amo over your head you give a dry in rage before a slashing sound is heard. You gasped and fell backwards as blood poured out. Your put your hands up and electricity flowed from a nearby car into you as your wounds healed and you felt reenergized. You spun around to block Blake's arms which was her weapons Gamble Shroud.

Blake: "Either way your coming with us N/N".

You growl.

You: "Not in a million years".

You shoved her back only to get knocked aside by a quick moving blur. You skidded to a halt before gasping. There stood Yamg and Ruby and Weiss. You glare at all three of them until Yang reached behind her to grab an unconscious pious Weiss she tossed her down. Weisd awoke. You quickly assist her to your feet as you glare at the three of them

You: "What is it that you want"?

They all seemed to straighten up.

Ruby: "Wed like our team and our man to be reunited".

They all slowly make their way towards you. You stood protectively in front of Weiss you know using it could harm Weiss but you had another plan in mind. Ruby charged as you did the same. It happened in flashes. A quick image of you punching Ruby. Anothef showing you being thrown by Yang through several cars.

The next shown you shooting Yang from up above a light pole. The next shown you being viciously impaled by Ruby's scythe through the shoulder. The screen fades to black as slashes grunts and crys of pain could be heard from both opposing sides. That is until.

Present:

You: "Who did this to you girls"?

Ruby asks the other two chuckled before saying.

Ruby: "Our leader the queen of Grimm had given us a second chance of life to obtain our greatest desires. She only requires our services".

You bow your head and stare at Weiss, you touch your forehead with hers before quietly saying.

You: "Run".

Weiss nodded tears threatening to fall. She stood up and took one last look at her grimm like team. Before taking off using her glyphs to get away quicker.

You: "COME ON GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT"!!

All three girlss lunged before you raised your arms and threw them down crouching down low as clouds instantly formed n the sky and a giant bolt of lightening broke through the clouds and it collided with both you and the Grimm Team.

Hello my army of Horrors. Damn it sure took a long while for me to get back to normal. Anywho I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 817