Chapter 8 Last one standing

Your POV:

You stare at the badly mutilated and badly contorted body of Adam Taurus. You slowly came out of your beast form and you felt...nothing...you turn around and seen Weiss you slowly walk up to her and kneel in front of her.

Weiss: "...he-how can....no...".

You sigh and gently grab Weiss's hand.

You: "It's because I was too weak to save them...at least they know I forgiven them".

Weiss just sat there with a blank look. Her fingers gently wrapped around your hand and you slowly helped her up.

You: "Now is not the time to grieve. What your team needs is a proper burial".

3 Days Later:

No ones POV:

After burying Blake, Yang, and Ruby on the hilltop at patch beside Ruby's mom. You and Weiss stared as she quietly cried staring at her friends grave. You went any better, you then silently grab Weiss's hand, she quickly clutched yours.

You: "...Now then...its payback time".

You let go of her hand and walk away with your hood up Weiss stood still staring at her teammates names engraved in stone. Meanwhile with you, you were just about to enter a bullhead when a fist hot you across the face sending you sprawling on the ground. You lifted yourself up with your elbows your hands flat on the ground when a foot stomped on your hand. You grit your teeth in pain.

???: "y-you were supposed t-to protect them..you-you...ITS YOUR FAULT MY LITTLE GIRLS ARE DEAD"!!

The person goes to stomp on your head but you move your head to the side and with electricity surrounding your hand you lash out and grab the persoms face sending about 60 volts into the person's Brain. They let out a pained scream and you suckerpunched them in the nose and they fell on their ass. You gasped as you seen it was Ruby and Yangs dad Tai.

You: "Tai...I-I'm so sorry".

Tai held his nose as blood gushed out between his fingers he glared up at you and got up quickly before charging at you and tackling you backwards you hit your back against a nearby tree and Tai began to punch you like crazy.

You took several hits to the face but still you didnt do anything. Tai began to scream at you to fight back but despite him sacking you lots of times and busting and bruising up your face you barely lifted a finger towards him.

Tai having gotten his anger out began wailing out in pain and sorrow as he enveloped you in a hug. You hugged him back and apologized. Tai just pat you on the back and left to his house.

You watched him leave with a face full of sadness. The other people at the funeral were shocked. You just turn the other way and entered the bullhead. It was a cloudy and windy day. You sat beside a quite and sleeping Weiss. She used your shoulder as a pillow, you allowed it since shes been through so much. Losing her entire team to a bunch of maniacs.

You: "One day Salem...I will chase you....I will find you...and i will kill you".

Meanwhile in a desolate area of remnant. Salem watched you in a orb from a grimms head age smirked satisfied.

Salem: "...Good Luck".

Hello my Army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter sorry I put off this book for awhile. Anywho yall know what ti do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 603